Chapter nine- Showers are meant to be private

A/N I'm so sad wattpad deleted this chapter and it was one of my favorites! Btw up above is a song that will be mentioned in the story. It's called "I Want You," by Cassie Steele. It has offensive language so please skip the first couple of lyrics that I mentioned if you are uncomfortable with that kind of language. Thanks<3
<*<*<*<*<*<*<*<*<*<*<*<*<*<*<

I turned on my heel and stalked for the stairs, hoping to go to my room and be left alone. Of course with my luck Raven noticed me and quietly followed me up the stairs and too my room. I slammed the door in his face before he could follow me inside. He didn't like that at all. I smirked as he started to pound on the door. Just to anger him further I locked it.

"Let. Me. In," he demanded breathlessly. I ignored him and strolled to my dresser to get comfortable clothes to wear for the rest of the evening. I grabbed my Bluetooth speaker and hooked it up to my iPhone. Raven continued to pound the door.. what did the door ever do to him? I mean he's just hurting the door by hitting it. I frowned feeling sympathy for my door.

"I will knock this door down if you don't open up Dovelyn!" He yelled and I had to ignore the shivers of pleasure that came from his name rolling off his tongue. Instead of replying, I scoffed. He doesn't want to break down my door unless he wants to pay for it while having a cactus up his ass.

I walked into my bathroom, grabbing a fluffy white towel and hanging it by the shower before playing one of my favorite songs. It was called "I Want Y0u," by Cassie Steele. I quickly underdressed as I sang the lyrics..

"I want you baby every single drop
I need you for my own and I won't stop
Til' your mine cause I don't share what I like
And when you touch me I feel so damn nice
Your attention is like heroin
When you give it to her I could shake a bitch
Cause you are mine and I would sacrifice
Everything to shoot me up with you tonight
Everything to shoot me up with you tonight"

I was just reaching for my shampoo when the door to my shower was slid open by a very angry-looking Raven. I hardly realized that my music was paused. I shrieked and covered my private areas, cowering in the corner of the shower. His eyes scanned her body as he slowly licked his lips. Lust pooled into his eyes. I ignored the week feeling in my knees and focused on the matter at hand.

"WHAT THE HELL!?!" I screamed.
(A/N Sorry about the cussing I try not to use it often but who wouldn't cuss when their crush walks in on them while they are in the shower and openly checks them out?)

I swiftly turned off the shower and reached for my towel. I wasn't fast enough. He caught my hand and forcefully pulled me toward him. I was in shock.

My hands ended up on his chest that was covered in a black shirt. Tingles erupted all over my body as he placed his hands on my bare hips. My breathing became quicker and I no longer thought about my nudity. Every inch of him was pressed against me and believe me I wasn't at all comfortable with his bottom half. I quickly snapped out of my dazed state and pushed him back, grabbing my towel in the process.

I safely wrapped myself in it before glaring at Raven. I averted my eyes from his body noticing that I got him wet from my shower and his clothes were sticking to him. I snapped.

"WHAT THE HELL!" I screamed before slapping his face....hard. His head jerked to the side with the force if my slap, a red print forming quickly on his face. I opened the bathroom door in a flash before kicking him in the groin and shoving him into the other room.

I slammed the bathroom door, and locked it, muttering every curse in every language that I knew. I slipped on my clothes which consisted in grey sweatpants and a grey T-shirt. I brushed though my hair, hastily and briskly walked out of the steamy bathroom. Raven was sitting on the edge of my bed waiting for me.

His hair was disheveled, looking as if he had ran his hand through his hair a million times. It made him look hot. Did I just say that? Crap, what is this boy doing to me?

"What the hell was that?" I hissed, referencing what happened in the bathroom. He shrugged, his eyes flicking to the door, I followed his gaze. My eyes widened as I saw my door in pieces...scattered on the floor. I didn't know he was serious. I thought he would be smart enough to notice the key was on top of my door.

"YOU BROKE MY DOOR? YOU IDIOT!" I shrieked refraining from ripping off his balls and shoving them down his throat.

"You wouldn't let me in," he said impassively.

"You had no right!"

"I was worried about you,"

"You can't drown in a shower you idiot!"

I closed my eyes calming myself down.

"Fine," he said "you wanna know the truth?" I nodded and let him continue,"I can't control myself around you. You're just so beautiful and perfect I can't help myself. I don't know how I got so lucky! I feel on top of the world in your presence and I get high off of your lips touching mine... but you're holding back. You aren't accepting that we were made for each other Dovelyn!"

He ends in a whisper and my heart clenches due to his broken and vulnerable voice. I wiped my face of any emotion. He cannot know that he is my weakness. He cannot know that his words made me want to tackle him with kisses and never leave his embrace.

"I'm also sorry for our earlier argument. I just get really frustrated when I think of someone wanting to or actually hurting the most precious thing in my life," he added, quietly. My heart shook but I drained emotion from my face and face when I replied.

"I haven't forgiven you completely, you are not to touch me in anyway intimately without my permission. you will replace my door. I will allow you a second chance but I have questions and demands," I said coldly. Hurt flashed in his eyes before Raven nodded in understanding.

"Natural born leader," he muttered almost to quietly for me to hear. My eyes snapped to his as I gazed at him curiously.

"What?" I asked quietly. He shook his head signaling he wasn't going to talk. I narrowed my eyes at him before taking a seat on my bed a reasonable distance away from his well...sculpted...self. I mentally drooled then slapped myself getting rid of these thoughts.

"I want to train," I said impassively. Raven's eyes widened.

"I can protect you," he said gently. I shook my head furiously.

"I can't be weak. I need to avenge all those deaths," I whispered.

"You are not weak," Raven said his eyes hardening. My eyes welled up with tears and I forced myself not to cry.

His eyes softened as he moved closer to me but I put my hand out stopping him from touching me.

"I won't be if you let me train," I said blinking tears back. Raven let out a frustrated sigh before agreeing reluctantly. Silence followed and I sorted out my thoughts.

"How are your balls?" I asked suddenly feeling bad for kicking him there.

"Sore, very sore, but I can still make babies," he wriggled his eyebrows at me suggestively while I shot him a dirty look, trying to hide a smile that crept onto my lips before I wiped it off. He laughed, his voice booming in my ears, making me flinch in shock but shiver in pleasure. His laugh was beautiful, filled with honey and happiness.

"Do you play soccer or something, cause dang girl, you can kick! I swear my balls almost fell off!" He asked still laughing. I nodded, I had played soccer for eight years until I decided to take interest in other things. Raven now had tears running down his face from laughing, it was an amazing sight.

I found myself adding my laugh to his and trust me, it sounded like music to my ears. Surprise flashed over his face and he stopped laughing. I let out a small giggle.

"What?" I asked trying but failing to keep my voice emotionless. He looked at me in awe. He looked at me like I was going to slip away and disappear.

I think maybe... just maybe...I saw love pass through them before he breathed out, "I thought I wasn't gonna get to hear your laugh again."

Caladrius (EDITING SLOWLY)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें