16-20

Chapter 16. The Thousand Layer Routine of Fourteen Strawberries.

Gu Qingxian checked for a long time, but still didn't know what flowers to send. Finally, she gave up and threw away her phone, and decided to go to the flower shop to buy a bouquet.

As for the afternoon, just use it to practice and cultivate the third batch of strawberries.

She found a place with few people to park her car, entered the space, closed her eyes and sat cross-legged on the mat to meditate. A steady stream of spiritual energy poured into her dantian, and her body circulated continuously.

Suddenly, Gu Qingxian frowned slightly.

During my previous practice, the spiritual energy in my Dantian circulated very quickly, but today I felt that the spiritual energy was stagnant for a moment after entering my body, and then I felt full.

She had felt this way when she was practicing in the world of cultivation, but it was a sign before promotion.

She had just established the foundation when she traveled back in time. It took her three years to go from the foundation construction stage to the consecration stage. Now it is only a few days. How can she be promoted?

It's impossible...

You can't have a chaotic mind when practicing. Gu Qingxian silently recited the Qingxin Jue to get rid of distracting thoughts.

After an afternoon passed, the spiritual energy in the Dantian became much more solidified. Gu Qingxian exhaled softly and sat up from the cushion.

The fragrant snow strawberries in the field have completely changed from bluish white to milky white, with light red seeds dotted lightly on them and lined with green strawberry bases, giving them a cute and charming look.

Is this considered mature?

Gu Qingxian picked one and put it directly into her mouth without absorbing the spiritual energy.

Bite into the crispy flesh and the juice will explode instantly. The juice of Xiangxue strawberry is much more than that of milk strawberry. In addition to the refreshing strawberry aroma, it also has a vague aroma of other fruits.

A variety of aromas blend together to create a special sweet taste.

The scent of Xiangxue strawberry is not as attractive as milk, but in terms of taste, its quality is much higher than that of milk strawberry.

It is indeed a spiritual fruit!

But I still don't know what its effect is. Maybe the stone tablet can give the answer?

Gu Qingxian picked another one, and while eating it, she walked to the stone tablet and asked, "Can the effect of the spiritual fruit be tested now?"

The stone tablet flickered, revealing a row of words: [Efficacy of Xiangxue Strawberry: Beauty and Skin Care]

Gu Qingxian's eyes lit up instantly.

With such great beauty and skin care effects, many people will definitely buy it!

She looked at the strawberries in the field and felt happy.

This is all money! Money can buy a lot of delicious food!

Gu Qingxian picked all the Xiangxue strawberries. Seeing that the time was almost up, she left the space and drove directly to the flower shop near the performance venue.

As soon as she entered the door, she was hit by a strange smell and stood stunned at the door.

How should I put it... The smell was indeed bad at first smell, but the smell was mixed with an overbearing aroma, which actually aroused her appetite... Seeing the customer standing at the door, the