156-165

Chapter 156. Two bags of hawthorn. Thank you, Miss Savior!

More than half a month later, Xie Ni was imprisoned. At the same time, news came that Sheng Zichuan and his son had been arrested.

Sheng Jinhuai found out that they had embezzled a large amount of public funds, falsified bills and accounts while he and his grandfather were away, and directly submitted evidence to send the person in.

Gu Qingxian didn't feel any fluctuation in her heart, she just felt that these people deserved what they deserved.

On the other hand, friends who had heard them talk about some family matters were indignant and shouted that they deserved it.

Gu Qingxian smiled, Xie Ni and Sheng Zichuan's family were indeed used to living a comfortable life, and it would be uncomfortable if they didn't make things difficult for others. Now it's time for them to reap the consequences.

The second uncle's family was imprisoned, and the old house suddenly became empty. Mr. Sheng was nostalgic after all, so he asked Sheng Jinhuai if he wanted to take Gu Qingxian back to the old house.

In fact, for Gu Qingxian, it doesn't matter where she lives. After all, the place she spends most time is in the spiritual field space. She let Sheng Jinhuai make a choice. She thought he would choose to go back, but she didn't expect that he still wanted to stay here.

Gu Qingxian asked curiously: "Why don't you go back?"

Sheng Jinhuai hesitated for a moment, unwilling to lie in front of her, and said truthfully: "It feels more... like home here."

His eyes were clear, and Gu Qingxian looked at him for a few seconds. Slowly showing a smile: "Well, then I will continue to support you."

"Thank you." Sheng Jinhuai nodded slightly, looking very gentlemanly.

Gu Qingxian didn't think too much about this decision. Anyway, she was comfortable with him anywhere. He said he wanted to be in the building, so he would stay here. When he wants to return to his old house one day, she can just stay with him there.

After thinking this way, Gu Qingxian was slightly startled.

Strangely, she had never thought of separating from Sheng Jinhuai, as if... they were meant to live together.

...

In a blink of an eye, the weather is getting hotter and hotter, and the dessert shop has re-launched small milk cakes. The fragrant and sweet milk-flavored ice cream, eating one will make you cool from the inside out, as if it has its own small cooling air conditioner.

Ice cream is particularly popular in hot weather. Gu Qingxian thought about adding freezers to the snack bar and fruit shop to sell small milk cakes together.

The senior high school students of No. 1 Middle School are approaching the college entrance examination. The school is afraid that they will have trouble eating and that they will have any accidents due to eating. At this time of year, everyone is required to eat in the school cafeteria or have meals delivered to their homes.

This year, in addition to these two regulations, the school has added an additional option - you can purchase lunch and dinner at Miss Gu's snack bar.

As soon as the regulations came out, everyone cheered.

Thank you, Miss Savior!

Although the food in the school cafeteria is safe, the taste is... extremely random and often unflattering.