21-30

Chapter 21. Nineteen strawberry Oriental yogurt.

After delivering goods to the bar in the afternoon, Gu Qingxian took twenty-five pounds of white strawberries to the flower shop and asked the shop owner for help.

Ji Mulan helped her pack it for free, and the benefit was discounted purchase of Chinese Valentine's Day strawberries.

Her technique is really skillful, she quickly places the strawberries into the grooves one by one, fastens the cover and sticks the strips, all in one go.

Gu Qingxian couldn't help but applaud her from the side: "When I pack one box, you can pack three or four boxes." "

Practice makes perfect, it's not just practice," Ji Mulan quickly did the work at hand and said, "Book two now. There are more than a hundred bunches. I don't plan to sell them anymore. I guess there are orders for other flowers that day, and I will definitely be busy by then."

Gu Qingxian nodded repeatedly, yes, don't sell them, she can't grow them either.

Ji Mulan continued to calculate: "236 bunches, that's nearly twenty-four kilograms of white strawberries, sixty kilograms of milk strawberries, and prepare some reserves just in case, well... I've done the math, I have to get seven from you. Ten pounds of milk strawberries and twenty-five pounds of white strawberries."

Chinese Valentine's Day is next Monday and today is Thursday, and there is still time to stock up on both types of strawberries.

Gu Qingxian nodded and agreed: "No problem, I will deliver it to you on Monday morning."

Ji Mulan complained to her while working. She had been too busy these two days, and people were still adding her. She had no choice but to look for it online. A temporary customer service staff helped her reply one by one.

As for Chinese Valentine's Day, she will definitely be too busy. She will have to find friends to help her, at the cost of a luxurious seafood buffet.

Finally, she concluded sadly and angrily: "I never dreamed that I would have such a day. It turns out that people can still live such a busy life!"

Gu Qingxian was amused by her expression and laughed: "You never thought about it before. Is the business going to be big?"

"How big is it? I just want to be a salted fish!" Ji Mulan wished she could perform a salted fish paralysis on the spot. "Before, the flower shop had no problem making ends meet, but I wanted to make some money during the Chinese Valentine's Day. I traveled with a small amount of money, but when I met you, I became greedy. Alas, I got greedy myself."

After she finished speaking, the clerk taking care of the flowers asked in a low voice: "Boss, are we going to do strawberry series activities in the future?"

Ji Mulan struggled with her expression: "My reason tells me that I should make money at a young age, but my heart really wants to You're a salty fish..."

Although Gu Qingxian had no ambition in making money, the shop owner's salty fish mentality still shocked her.

Just... quite fresh and refined?

Ji Mulan quickly packed the strawberries and clapped her hands: "Done!"

Gu Qingxian thanked her sincerely: "Thank you so much."

Ji Mulan smiled and handed her a pot of small kumquats on the table: "It's a joke, by the way, you Weren't you interested in kumquats last time? I made another pot. You can take it home and raise it." After