Chapter 17 - Engagement jitters :)

Karan woke up with a big smile on his face, today is a big day , he is going to name her officially as his, his Sweetheart. He called her but it went unanswered, he was smiling for no reason making him chuckle for his own self. 

Cupid "kyu nahi, kyu nahi, pyaar pe sab hota hai "

He sent her a text in Whatsapp and left to freshnup. He walked down stairs to see everyone working, the house was in hustle bustle, madhu Di was instructing the butlers, jij and Om have gone to pick up Poonam Di and Family, Mumma was in kitchen with butlers, Papa was outside looking the decoration of the stage and set, Meenu was looking at their dress last minute correction.  He went and hugged madhu Di first and then moves to his mumma.

Karan " Mumma, stop panicking, sab hojayega , you rest now " he hugged her and she hugged him back, he kissed her cheeks. 

Mumma " My only son's Engagement, how can I rest sunny, I don't want any mistake on your special day and my doll deserve the best from us "

Cupid " Mumma k stop making me emotionalllllllll , mujhe bhi adopt krlo aap"

Karan " yes mother India, you r right, but u trust me right , I have already assigned everything to people and you want to overlook, you can but not stressing yourself okay first sit and instruct them. The chef is in back side, he and his team is preparing dishes for the guest "

Mumma " yes mere baat huye unse "

He smiled and and made her sit in the chair, he signalled the chief butler to take care of things and left to meet his papa. 

Papa was outside, instructing the decorator to put lights colors at the entrance. 

Karan " Papa, I have told them what to do and what not, please you stop worrying and aap chilaogi toh bp shoot up hoga and we don't want to sick right "

Papa sighed " I have been waiting for this day sunny and I m so excited, hyped and all for this day "

Cupid " finally om ki tension nahi papa ko " he started laughing on his comment.

Karan smiled " I know all that but please mereliye rest karo, your doll will  blast me if she comes to know that all of you r worrying like this "

Cupid " ye lamba insaan darta hai meri doll se, hota hai hota hai" he giggled and patted his back

Papa raised his eyebrows " darta hai tu usse ,wahhh "

Karan nodded no and looked down to stop that smile coming on his lips " mei darta nahi hu usse "

Papa " acha ruko call karti hu usse"

He tried to dial her number when he pulled the mobile" Papa, jaan legi mera...stop murdering your own son like this "

Papa laughed " Jaa jaa, the Karan kundrra, whom everyone fear of, is now scared of my chotisi doll.. Wahh"

Karan " Dhikne mei choti hai, maregi to zorse lagega "

Cupid " patli hai, toh lagegi na "

Papa laughed more and karan left from there after shaking his head in disbelief.

He went to see Meenu Di who was blasting someone over call.

Meenu " I just gave you all one work and you can't do that. Hell with your excuse, deliver her dress asap at her place and check for the fittings as well"

Cupid " cool down partner, everything will be fine "

Meenu turned and saw him standing there with folded hands around his chest, he walked to her and pulled her phone " Do whatever she said and don't make my sister angry again. This is Karan kundrra here "