Chapter 26 - Kuldev temple visit

Madhu Di exclaimed after his sweet little confession and he bent down a little in shy. Teju kissed his cheeks earning a teasing smile from everyone and he chuckled when her cheeks turned red.

Om " Tusssi mood pe ho tejuuuuu "

Cupid " Sangat ka asar hai "

Anvi slapped his arms and teju looked at him whining " bhaiiii "

Meenu " Kyaaa bhaii, dho dho nanand samne hai, aur tune ye kya kiya "

Cupid " kiss kiya aapke bhai ko "

Teju looked down with shy and he shook his head in disbelief.

Karan " okay okay stop teasing her now "

Cupid " everything is happening bcoz of you, and you act like innocent "

Madhu Di rolled her eyes "agaya, teju ka kawarch "

Everyone laughed at her reaction and teju chuckled. 

Karan " Tu ruk, meri princess ko aane do, phir batati hu "

Cupid " tu ruk meri choti laddo ko aane de ,phir batati hu "

Madhu Di showed her tongue making teju laugh much. 

Om " Teju, when did you decided that he is the one "

Teju stopped her smile and looked at Karan. He smiled and a smile came on her lips as well

Teju " When I realized that his smile reflects on my face, when I realized his sadness make me cry, when I realized his anger can burn my soul and when I realized that I m falling for him. I can't specify a particular moment, gradually it happened and he invaded in my heart and engraved his name on it "

Cupid seeing girl cupid and thought in his mind " when will you say something like this. Did you also felt that connection with me ? Or is it just me "
Just then cupid smiled at him making him smile back.

Karan kissed her knuckles and she smiled widely. Everyone just smiled at their beautiful bond. 

Girl cupid " time for me to do something... " she blows her magic sparks to anvi and om.

Unknowingly anvi placed her hand over om as he was sitting beside and he was surprised. He looked at her but she was lost in her thoughts to notice that. He held her hands and she looked at him immediately. He looked at their entwined hands and her eyes followed the gaze.

Cupid " wahhhhh kyaa baat hai "

She continued the conversation with otherd making him smile and he held her hands more tighter.

Karan signalled teju towards their entwined hands and she looked at them with a smile and winked at Karan making him chuckled at his little wife. 

Cupid " my girl thinks she is the cupid of their story "

Girl cupid smirked " isn't your girl the cupid of their story "

Cupid " wahi toh meine bola..wait.. Whatt " he looked at her, she turned to other side with a smile and he was on cloud nine.

The evening passed by with some fun and fulfilled dinner.  It was sleep time, he stood by his balcony and looked at the sky. She couldn't sleep in new place and thus tossing around, she looked anvi who were sleeping sound and sighed. She stood up and decided to walk around the Lawn for sometime but was sacred to be alone. She thought to text him but then decided not to, thinking he is asleep. 

She wrapped a shawl around her and walked downstairs, the lawn was empty, there was a huge gate in front of the haveli and guards were there near them.  She settled on the swing in the lawn and opened her book to read.