Chapter 27- Moments of love

It was evening, they were enjoying their stay, mumma and Papa went to invite close relatives for Tejran wedding and will be staying there for a night. Only the youngsters were there in the haweli.

Meenu " Sunny, u remember we used to go trekking in that waterfalls, it's an amazing place na "

Teju " which waterfalls Di? "

Karan " There is a waterfalls nearby, hmm 30 mins ka drive hoga Shayad ,it's a beautiful place, we used to go there whenever we visit here "

Anvi " wow, bhai can we go there? Me and teju love waterfalls "

Karan " ofc sista, Sab ready hojao, take a pair of extra clothes, I will inform mumma and papa "

They all nodded and started to go to their room, he walked behind teju and when everyone were out of their sight, he pulled her by her hand and she dashed into his chest, her back were touching his front and she closed her eyes with the sudden action.

Cupid " lo shuru hogaya iska " he flew to the stairs and sat on them

Karan in her ears " why didn't I knew that my jaana loves waterfalls ?, aapne bataye kyu nahi hume "

She held his hands and kissed his palm softly " kuch cheeze bolte nahi hai, bas apas mei pata chalta hai "

Karan " achaaa jii "

She immediately nodded and he smiled " I have a place to show you there. I know you will love it "

Teju smiled " zarur, aap honge sath, kaise acha nahi lagega "

Cupid " she is the one to sweep him off his feet. Look at him " he looked at Karan who was grinning like idiot

He left her and she ran to her toom, he stood there watching her ruffling his hairs smiling.

The drive was smooth to the waterfalls, everyone were changed into casuals while leaving from home. Karan parked the car and om held madhu di carefully.

Om " don't leave my hand ever okay, the path is slippery here at times. "

Madhu Di smiled and nodded, everyone started walking and Karan held teju and meenu hands, anvi was beside om.

They all walked along the stones, the view was amazing with the moon light piercing through the shades of leaves, the view was enchanting.

Anvi " This is so amazing bhaiii "

The water was shining like glitters and cool breeze was making them shiver

Teju " wowww, this is... Freaking beautiful.. Magical "

She opened her arms wide and closed her eyes feeling the magic of nature.
They made madhu Di to sit on the safe rock and moved little ahead. Meenu Di sat on one rock and dipped her legs in the water, she closed her eyes feeling the cold water making her innerself relax. Om held anvi hand and walked further.