Prologue

"I'm telling you, that is no filet!"
"And I tell you, you're full of chitlins!"
  Here lies an argument case of man vs. man, on the grounds of whether a filet is a filet or not a filet at all. Ether and Kiwi, partners in crime, had designed to stall the butcher in charge of this shop, so their crew mates in the back of the could steal all the lofty and very expensive meats for themselves.
     Behind a copper counter stood the butcher, pointing his finger, jabbing it like haggish old women do when they're fed up with a man. On the other side, a younger man was pointing in the exact same fashion, only instead of jabbing, he was wagging his finger; that was exceedingly more annoying. He said competitively, "No Monsieur, that is a chuck eye if I ever saw one."
The butcher threw his hands up, beside himself, "Chuck eye! He calls it a chuck eye!"
"Please, my men, let us reason together." A taller man patted the other's shoulder, "Sir, the butcher is right. It is not a chuck eye."
The young man hung his jaw ajar from the lack of support.
"It is, in fact, a tripe."

     The poor butcher slammed the counter. "I'd have you boned, rolled and tied, you mindless piles!"
The two young men were unfazed, picking their noses and frowning like children. Kiwi even had the nerve to leisurely wipe one appallingly large snot-roll right there, on the counter, in front of the butcher. The butcher, sweating in fury, nearly took flight on his way over the counter, snagging the two like a wild animal. "Out of my shop you are!"
  By the scruffs, he hurled them out the doors and they glided into the afternoon sun.