Sleepover

Lacy- Olivia Rodrigo~ I despise my rotten mind and how much it worships you

Eden POV~

Aaron had saw me as
soon as I rounded the corner and ran up to me.

"Eden, what happen?" He said giving me his sweatshirt, I was freezing so I took it

I tried to speak while taking off my shirt and putting his sweatshirt on but it came out as mumbles and he just hugged me.

"Why do girls have to be so mean?" I cried into the crook of his neck.

~~~~~

Aaron had walked with me home and my parents weren't home so he came in with me so I could explain what all happen.

I was explaining in the kitchen because we were both hungry and he was helping make mac n cheese with grilled cheeses.

"So, what happen?" 

"I was trying to comfort Stace after what andy had said but she said that i was clingy, annoying, and that should jump off the ledge again but without water." I sniffled and Aaron hugged me from behind.

"Can you tell my if I'm ever too clingy?" I asked, turning around in his arms and cupping his adorable face.

"I like clingy, it means that I'll never be alone" He grinned and I rolled my eyes while smiling and brought him in for a kiss

We had been kissing for like 5 minutes when I remembered about the food.

I pulled away fast and Aaron looked confused.

"The food" I laughed and he went over to the pot. 

"It's all good" He laughs

~~~~~

"Stacy was supposed to make my entrance video. Do you think that she did?"

"She might've done it before"

I grabbed our empty plates and rinsed them off

"Aaron? Can you stay the night?"

"Sure, I'll just text my mom I'm with Andy" 

I went to my room to change into my Pjs and did my night routine.

"You can either sleep on the floor or with me" I said, walking into my room with an extra pillow. 

"I'll be with you"

I put the pillow next to mine and Aaron got into bed next to me.

His arms snaked his way around me and pulled me closer to him.

"I love you"