FIFTY.

"We can leave the Christmas lights up 'til January,
This is our place, we make the rules."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

NADIA'S POV:

NADIA'S POV:

When I woke up this morning I never expected to have all of this laid out in front of me. Jasper and I have spent years of Christmases together and he has never done anything as thoughtful for me as this. All Jasper and I would do is see each other on Christmas Eve and give each other our gifts, then have sex, and then one of us would leave to go home. We never spent time with each other's families over the holidays, nor did we spend any time together at all.

I deserved much more than that now that I think about it.

I blow out a breath to try and get rid of the thoughts of Jasper. Today is supposed to be happy so I don't want the memories of him clouding up my happiness.

I woke up in a lot of pain from last night and Corey was right there when I woke up. I could hardly bring myself to look at him as the memories from last night hit me like a truck. His hands all over my body and him making sure I'm okay as he pushes himself into me.

I didn't know what to expect when he told me to get up but I never would've thought the whole house would be decorated for Christmas with a meal for us cooking in the oven.

Ed comes into the living room with Will behind him and Lily and I almost squeal in excitement now that we can finally decorate the tree. We all know that there doesn't need to be five of us here to do it but we all have the same idea that it will be more fun and meaningful if we do it together, sort of like a family.

I consider Corey my family, not in an incest kind of way but in a way where I have grown up with him and we have seen the darkest parts of each other and still be by each other's side no matter how dark it gets. My parents and brother love Corey and do consider him part of our family. I just hope none of this changes when they find out about us.

Lily and I rush over to the box full of tree decorations, not even bothering to greet Will and we make a start by pulling a bunch of tinsel out of it. Ed goes out of the living room and comes back shortly afterwards with a plate of mince pies in hand and only now does Lily pay attention to anything other than the decorating. She prances over to Ed whilst making a grabbing motion with her hands but he shields the plate with his body. Ed gives her a pointed look and she huffs out in stubbornness.

"Hello, Will." She mutters out in fake excitement and then Ed hands her the plate and we all see the real excitement take over her body. We all laugh because we know her and Will get on but she makes everything such a big deal. Just like Corey has told me, she really does see me as some sort of role model. I look to where Corey is holding a bauble by the tree just to see him looking at me with a smirk, seeming to know exactly what I am thinking. I narrow my eyes at him and his shoulders bounce in laughter in response.