30.

"Rain, lets talk in the room." Xorim nervously walked toward me extending his hand out to me.
Smacking his hand away I took a step back. 
"What is all this Xorim?" I yelled. I can feel the anger still boiling in my blood.
My skin feels like its on fire, its burning. What is happening to me.
I held my body as it trembled. I want nothing more then to fight them, rip their head off almost, but why? Thats not me, I would never think of such foul things, but my anger is clouding my mind. I just simply want answers.
Before I knew it Xorim wrapped his arms around me. I agressivly pushed him , trying to get him off of me, but its useless I can't over power him.
"If you let me explain, I will tell you everything." He begged.

I dropped my arms to my side in defeat. His words slowly calmed me down, bringing me back to my senses.
"Ah yes please tell our dear Rain how she is alive right now! This should be fun." Xavier laughed out.

"Leave!" Xorim roared clinching his jaw. I can feel the heat radiating off of his body, he's angry. Extremely angry.
Xavier shot me a smirk before finally walking off.

I hate that fucking orc. From the get go he's been nothing, but trouble so why is Xorim casually strolling around with him.
"I'm sorry for leaving without saying a word, I didn't want to wake you, not when you look so beautiful sleeping." He said giving me a warm smile.
"Stop trying to sweet talk me and tell me what's going on."
Walking over to his guard dog orc he kick him in the leg. "Go home." He laughed.

I took out one of his gaurds and he finds it amusing!
"Xorim!" I angrily spat.
His eyes glistened in the sun light as he stared deep into my eyes. Why do I feel so much sexual tension right now, we already did it so much earlier.
"Your so full of surprises,its so hard to contain myself." He said before kissing my forehead.
"Lets talk in the roo-" before he could finish his sentence I  walked off.
"Where are you going Rain." He said running after me.

"To Bogs, maybe he can give me the answers I'm looking for." I boldly said.
If something gonna get his attention its this, he hates him for no reason. He's not giving me answers and has the nerve to joke around with me like this is all amusing to him.
I don't want to be toyed with.

My body swung around in a instant.
I tried to pull away but he's to strong. Damn this Orc.

"You were about to die. I had to save you no matter the cost."
I can feel a knot in my throat starting to grow. "What did you do." I worriedly said. 

"I gave you my blood." He said giving me a remorseful look.
As nasty as if sounds I don't care, because of his blood I'm here today.
"Thanks to you I'm alive!" .

"Thats not all Rain. You drinking my blood comes with more then you think." Taking my hands he looked me dead in my eyes.
"I've given you a part of me. I'm sure you notice how strong you are."
I looked back at his gaurd still laying down knocked out cold. Wait don't tell me. Am I part Orc now?

"I gave you part of me, that includes my powers. Besides me and Xavier you hold powers. In this fortress you are now the second strongest here."

"Stop joking around." I said giving him a annoyed look.
His face hardened.
Since I woke up I noticed some new things with my body but never did I imagine that this was the reason behind it.
So that means I really was the cause  for hurting that orc. I never meant to hurt him, but That feeling coursing through me earlier. It was like I was on fire with madness. Was that rage?

"Why didnt you tell me as soon as I woke up."

He look away from me taking a deep breathe.
"I was scared you would be angry with me."
"Angry?"

A part of me is annoyed about how he went about everything, but I'm also human. As a kid we all wish to have super powers. If anything I'm shocked . I'm not sure if it's because of the powers, but ever since I woke up I feel more confident. Strong.  Maybe that came with his powers, or maybe its because of everything I have been through. I'd be lying if I said a part me isn't happy about this. More than anything I'm happy he was willing to give me half of him so I could live. I'm happy to have a part of him with me, this shows how much he really cares about me.

"I'm not angry with you, Xorim. You saved me. If it wasn't for you I wouldn't be here right now. So thank you."
Pulling his face towards me I softly kissed him.
"But you know if you would have told me earlier I would of spared your buddy back there." I laughed out. 'He's gonna be okay right?" I worriedly asked.

"Don't worry about him, worry about me." He said giving me such a seductive look. "Seeing you break his chest cavity turned me on so much"  he whispered into my ear.

His deep voice vibratinig agasint my skin is making gosebumps raise all over my body.
Pushing him back I took a big step back.
"We still a lot of things to talk about." I said giving him a serious look.

"For intense what powers do I have?"
He took a step forward looking down into my eyes. "We have to figure that out. So your gonna be spending a lot of one on one time with me." He grinned.

"Xavier said you can possessive all of my powers if you're human spirit is strong."

"Hold on, Xavier?" I said crossing my arms.
Why is he listening to him, does he not remember what happen that day, he practically almost killed him. Now he wants to trust his word?

"What makes you think you can trust anything that comes out of his mouth?" I angrily said. Taking a deep breath I tried to calm my nerves.
"Is Xavier the one who told you to do this?" I questioned.
He didn't say a word. I can feel the anger inside of me building.

He did it for me, but at what cost. Will me having his powers dwindle his.
"Giving me half of you, will this effect you in any way?"
Clinching his jaw he he looked away.
"No."

"Don't lie to me Xorim. I hate liars."

"It shorten my life span."