Chapter 49

LUBANZI

Chapter 49

𝐀𝐅𝐄𝐙𝐈𝐖𝐄

I arrived at my house and the door wasn't locked which means that Banzi is home.

"Banzi! Boo!" I walked to the kitchen and he was cooking.

"I kept calling you and you didn't answer." I placed my car keys at the kitchen counter.

"You were yelling. Why were you yelling?" He asked.

"Why weren't you answering? Actually what's your problem." I folded my hands.

"I'm sorry. I've found out that Richard's daughter is the one blackmailing us and apparently she's ruthless. She's a lawyer and I'm scared that you're her next target."

"What? What's her name?"

"Lerato Radebe." OMG!

"I know her Banzi. She doesn't let things be. I've once met her and believe me when I say I hate her."

"Don't stress yourself. I'll protect you." He hugged me.

"You're dirty!" I pushed him away and saw that he had a new tattoo on his wrist.

"You have a tattoo?" I took his wrist to see it properly. There were three names written on his wrist: Afeziwe, Ntsikelelo and Nontsikelelo.

"Babe, it's cute. I want one as well."

"Are you sure you want a tattoo?" He smirked.

"Yes I do. But I'm not writing anyone's name. I want a tattoo maybe but somewhere only invisible to you." I grinned and he pulled me by my waist.

"Where's that place?"

"Somewhere more private." I teased.

"Hell no. Nobody is touching you who's not me." I laughed.

"You're so territorial,Banzi."

"Only with you." He bit my ear and send a rush of pleasure to my private place.

He lifted me up and placed me on the counter.

"You're burning your food."

"Let them burn. I have my meal in front of me." We started kissing and he took off my t-shirt well Amber's t-shirt. He was shirtless and only in his pants and apron.

I took off the apron and my naughty hands with the mind of it's own were already in his boxers.

I wasn't wearing a bra so my breasts were bare for him to touch and kiss as much as he wanted. While his mouth was sucking my breast his hands were already inside my skirt. Luckily I wore a skirt.

He pushed my panty aside as his fingers played with my noochie. He inserted one finger in as I started stroking his manhood from the boxers.

Instead of him thrusting his finger he removed it and took off his pants and boxers. He took out his manhood and took off my skirt and lacy panty then inserted his manhood inside my noochie instead. He started thrusting and all I could do was wrap my legs and arms around him as he lifted me up.

Like always I bit his shoulder to muffle my moans but I did a terrible job at it because they were the only sound you could hear from the house.

We continued our shenanigans at the shower and we were now squeaky clean. I put on my new clothes as Banzi also put on something.

"My mom has recovered." I told him as I combed my afro.

"Are you for real?" I nodded.

"And she would like to meet you as in today."