Bullet 3: Newly-Weds.

"Marriage is binding and soul intertwining"

🤍y/n Pov:

Looking at myself in my white gown. I wondered. Thinking of all the things that im going to face from this wedding.

All the struggles. The challenges. Everything I've dreamed of doing with a person I loved. It's not like I didn't like Jungkook.

There is just a fine line between love and like. But, i was ready to give it up. It's the only way.

A maid came in. I gave her a small smile. Before she placed the see-through wife veil on me. You could barely see my face. But whatever showed was amazing.

I guess they're right. A woman does look the best on her wedding day.

Taking a deep breath. I walked out of the bridal room.

Standing before the two large doors leading into the church. I waited. And eventually they opened.

All eyes were on me.

I walked to my father, who was waiting at the aisle. Gave him a small smile before inter-locking my hands with him. As we began to walk down the aisle.

I, for the first time. Looked infront of me. And there he stood, in all his glory, Jeon Jungkook.

In his black tuxedo. With a black- well everything. His hair gelled back, with one strand out. As he looked towards me.

Nervousness took over. What if I'm not pretty enough? Will be suddenly run away? Should I run away-

My thoughts were interrupted by my dad. Who gave my hand in jungkooks. Giving him a small smile. I stood straight

But I noticed he didn't smile back.
Had the kiss on the cheek made it awkward??

I hope not.

The Priest spoke:
"Do you Kim Y/n take Jeon Jungkook to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I Kim Y/n take Jeon Jungkook to be my lawfully wedded Husband.

In sickness and in health.

Promise to be by your side, during in times of happiness and trouble .

To be a vessel of comfort and warmth.

To put him first before everyone. And above all except God.

To take care of you
Mentally
Emotionally
And physically.

To make you happy. And to love, cherish you forever and ever .
"Till death do us apart"

Everyone clapped as now everyone eyes were on Jungkook.

The Priest spoke:
"Do you Jeon Jungkook take Kim Y/n to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I. Jeon Jungkook take Kim Y/n to be my lawfully wedded wife

In sickness and in health.