Bullet 15: Mine.

"Your finally all mine. And together it's just you and me."

Looking at y/n, Jungkook pulled her closer. It was currently 4 in the morning, but Jungkook couldn't get sleep at all.

He stared at Y/n as he remembered their night together, the memories forming a small smile on his face, as he kissed her forehead, his eyes falling on all the love bites of blue and purple he gave her, proud of himself he traced them,

smirking he buried her face in his chest,

He didn't want to let her go ever. She was finally his all his. And he's going to keep it that way.

Kissing her forehead, Jungkook got out wearing his black sweatpants and making his way to the balcony.

Lighting up a cigarette and taking a few puffs from it.
Jungkook stared into the night. Sighing he took another puff.

Suddenly he felt a pair of arms wrap around his waist.

"Not sleeping?" She asked,
He turned around to see her only in his white shirt.

"Still walking?" He smiled, getting a playful hit from her on his chest.

Picking her up and placing her on the railing infront of him, he held her firmly.

She held on to him.
"If I fall, im haunting you as a ghost"
"The only time you ever fall is when you fall for me"

She smiled. Hugging him.
"What's bothering you Mr Iceberg?" She asked. Playing with his hair:

He sighed,
"Well, the night I took you away from Ireum, Baekhyun got away and apparently now he's got a team of his own along with Choi and I'm just tensed that they're gonna come and take you away and I'm just-" he sighed.

"Hey hey hey, this time I'm prepared okay? I'll fight by you. And I promise no one is taking me away from you or you away from me, alright?" She said caressing his cheeks.

"Anyways I won't let them but-" he said making her chuckle.

Staring into eachothers eyes, Jungkook leaned in and kissed her with so much love, as she kissed back giving in.

"I love you so much you know that?" He asked pulling away.

"Yes you really showed me" she giggled. Making him smile.

"I love you more tho" She said kissing his forehead.

He smiled.
"Round.....I cant remember what round were on right now but wanna do it again?" He asked teasingly a smirk on his face.

Kissed his cheek,
"Enough let's sleep, my poor legs"
_____________________________________________________
Jennie groaned as Yoongi patted her back.
"My head is splitting"
"Drink more and this is what will happen" somi said. Soon getting a pillow thrown at her by Jennie.

"Here you go" y/n said smiling, while serving them got chocolate and cookies, even though they were Mafias, who doesn't like hot chocolate and chocolate chip cookies?

Jimin gasped looking at y/n, making everyone look at her. Her neck more specifically.

"What-" She asked.