Bullet 22: Midnight Cravings and Rain.

"For you I'll even bring the moon"

It had been 6 months since y/n told everyone she was pregnant, everyone couldn't believe it and were overjoyed.

Right now, y/n was twisting and turning in her bed with a lot of difficulty, and Jungkook who had noticed her uncomfortable long ago and hadn't slept since, watched her twist and turn.

Finally getting up and putting his glasses on. He turned on the light.

"Baby, are you okay?" He asks playing with her hair.

"I'm hungry kook" She said.
"The baby is hungry"

He nodded. "What do you want"
She slowly sat up as he rushed to help her. She smiled at his gestures.

"I want tteokboki, miso soup, kimbap, corn dogs, ooh ohhh sugar marshmallows, mint chocolate ice cream and and soda" she said smiling.
He smiled at her cuteness.

But frowned when he realised the time.
"I'll be back okay?" He said grabbing his coat and keys, along with an umbrella and heading out

It was pouring and she was getting worried by the minute,
Y/n regretted sending Jungkook because of her stupid cravings.

Finally she heard the door open and shut revealing a soaked Jungkook carrying plastics of food in his hand.

"Ohh no my baby" she said, Jungkook expected her to hug him but instead she took the food.

Kept it on the bed and hugged him, but he was quick to stop her, no baby I'm soaked. You getting sick is the last thing I need, he said before going to freshen up.

Once he was done, he just wore some sweatpants since he's. mostly around shirtless,

He saw his wife, sitting on the bed munching on everything, with so much of content.

He would do anything to keep seeing this scene again and again.

He lay down on the bed and kissed her belly as she giggled.

"How's my baby doing?" He asked, giving her belly another kiss.

"Dada is really tired, mommy makes him tired" he said complaining only to be honked on the head.

She then fed him some kimchi and corn dog as she munched and spoke to the baby. Tomorrow was the baby's gender reveal and they both were so excited that they couldn't explain it in words at all.
______________________________
🥧: one more chapter till the end y'all.
I'm thinking of making a book 2 of love and war but not Rn hehenndkdkdkdl

Until next time <3
-Ava