For you.

Kate's pov:

"Where are all of them?" I asked Martha, joining her in the kitchen.

The house was kinda empty today, with Rome, Dante and Luca nowhere in sight. It was just the maids, guards, Carlo, me and Martha downstairs.

"I'm not sure darling, they were already gone when I came down."

I hummed, "And Daisy? is she alright?"

"Yes, Dr. Seraj had come to check on her and said she should rest for a few days. Moving too much has put a little bit pressure on her wound." Martha explained me, and plated some breakfast for me.

"Thankyou," I smiled, "Yes, that's true we shouldn't have taken her I'm sorry."

"Oh no it's not your fault Kate don't worry and she is fine. Now have your breakfast or it will get cold."

I did as she said.

I sat there after finishing with breakfast and checked my phone.

I texted Jade and asked if she had spoken to Dante but she said she'd get back to me and was in between an important meeting.

Hmm, I think I should call Rome and ask myself.

His phone went on voicemail after ringing twice. Asshole.

"They're not answering, what should I do?" I said stretching.

That is when my phone rang and it was Leo. I quickly answered.

"Hi Katie, sorry I was hungover last night couldn't answer you." came his rough morning voice from the other end.

"Oh no worries, but be careful don't get into trouble."

"Yes mama."

"Shutup"

He chuckled, "Anyways, what was it you called for?"

"I needed to talk to you about something really serious and it's important. But I can't say it on the phone." I said keeping my voice low enough to be out of the maid's earshot.

"Oh, well then we'll talk when we meet. I'll talk to dad about coming back."

"No wait, don't tell him."

"What? why? I don't think that's possible."

"Give him a surprise, I know things are under your control there so he wouldn't know if you come back."

The line was silent for a few seconds, "Alright bet."

"Great, then call me when things are confirmed."

"Sure sis, okay I need to go now, bye love you."

"Love you, bye." I replied, hanging up.

I sat there smiling to myself, "Your brother?" Martha asked turning towards me.

"Yes, younger. Lovely boy." I said proudly.

She chuckled patting my shoulder.

I heard footsteps approaching, Martha and me turning around to look at the source.

We were met with the scene of, Rome walking tall infront of five bodyguards with Dante and Luca a step behind.

He stopped right infront of the kitchen's entrance and called me, "Cara" his firm yet gentle voice came.

I stood up and walked infront of him, not knowing what to do I just looked at them.

That is when he stepped aside and infront came David, my mouth had almost fell agape at his dishelved state. I'd never seen him look so humiliated and the blood on his white shirt was another shocker.