(Basement)

"What the heck did you just said!?"

"You are not in this gang anymore, please leave from here, me and my team have important matters to discuss" yoongi said looking away.

Taehyung raised his eyebrows then said while getting up
"Well, if that's what you want, fine then best of luck"

"Hmm that's what i want"

"Alright" taehyung said and just left from there.

Yoongi gulped. He looked at the members and saw them tensed. He himself smiled saying
"Don't worry guys, we will handle everything"

"But boss, we need taehyung si-"

"It was me before too who used to handle everything alone, trust me guys" yoongi tried convincing them but then taehyung came back and spoke
"I am not in mr.kim yoongi's gang anymore so it means i can make my own gang so if anyone interested, they can join me in my room after an hour"

"Tae! Stop your nonsense, this is not a game that you are playing" yoongi said getting up from his chair in anger.

"I guess someone is afraid that he will be left alone?" Taehyung said giving him a confident look.

"They will not come in to your gang, now leave!" Yoongi said pointing to the door.

Taehyung clenched his fist then left.

Yoongi looked at the members and said
"Let's focus on our work, we will go with my plan yeah? It will be definitely be successful"

Then they started to work while taehyung was sitting in living room.

"I will give you a blank check, fill the amount as much you want but the work should be done without a single mistake"

"Don't worry mr.kim, you will not get disappointed"

Taehyung hummed then disconnected the call.

"Sir breakfast?" A maid came and asked.

"Go call yoongi sir for breakfast too, serve here" taehyung said to which maid nodded and went to the meeting room but then came back and said to taehyung
"He's saying he will have later"