(Hidden motive)

(11: 55am)

Yoongi was just sitting on his bed with a cigarette between his lips

Yoongi was just sitting on his bed with a cigarette between his lips. He didn't even uttered a single word from since he woke up.

*knock*

He gave no response.

"Boss?"

Yoongi recognized that voice. It's the voice of one of his guard.

"Boss can I come in?"

"No" yoongi spoke but his voice came out hoarse. He held the stick in his hand while speaking then again slipped it between his lips.

"But taehyung sir has asked me to check up on you, you need anything boss?"

Hearing this, yoongi felt the sudden current in his body. Yeah, he's the boss but every person follow taehyung's orders. His thoughts, his ideas, his decisions are nothing to them. They never were.

"No" yoongi again just spoke one word, he heard the steps going downstairs means the guard left.

He stared at the now the last stick that was in the pack.
"I need more"

He got up and went downstairs.

When he was on the last step, he saw that guard"Wait"

"Wait"

Guard turned around looking at him.
"Yes boss? Anything you need?"

"Hmm, this" yoongi showed him the empty pack.

"B-but taehyung sir will get an-" guard was cut off by yoongi who shouted at him making him shiver in fear

"IS HE THE FUCKING BOSS OF YOUR'S OR ME!?"

"B-but sir has strictly said to not giv-"

"You wanna die?" Yoongi asked as he grabbed the guard's gun and pointed at him.

"B-boss, Please don't S-shoot" guard begged.

"Go and get me my gun from taehyung's room, I know you know where it is" yoongi said.

"He w-will kill me"

"I will kill you too if you didn't listened to me, atleast you will have the time to run away before he comes back from wherever the fuck he is" yoongi spoke with venom in his voice.