(Slipped?)

[7:35pm]

Yoongi woke up from his long sleep

Yoongi woke up from his long sleep. He felt drowsy at first when he opened his eyes. Slowly trying to sit up, he realized that he's having a bad headache.
"Ah my hea- ahh!" He winced in pain as felt pain as soon as he sat down. He got up from the bed and rubbed his back.
"Did i fell down from the bed when i was sleeping? But then how was i ba- aishh! Leave it! I am really hungry, i wanna eat something"

Then he went downstairs and there he saw taehyung sitting on the couch in living room

Looking at him talking with the members, yoongi remembered about the mission. His eyes widened as he rushed towards him and spoke
"I will go get everything ready for the mission ok? Just give me 10 minutes, can i get info abo-"

"You are not coming with us, i made pasta for you, go and eat then just stay in your room on your bed" taehyung spoke interrupting yoongi who then questioned
"But he asked me to come, alone then why are you not taking me with you? I know you all will be around there but still he wants me right?"

"I have your duplicate, we don't need you" taehyung said.

Yoongi went to him and stood infront of him saying
"I am the boss, you can't stop me from coming with you all, i will decide who will go and who will not"

Taehyung looked up at him with his cold gaze and asked
"Can you stop this nonsense?"

"It's not nonsense tae" yoongi mumbled.

Taehyung sighed and pulled yoongi on his lap.

"Tae!"

"Shut up, you go get pasta for him" taehyung said to a man who nodded and went to kitchen.

"Leave me! Tae!" Yoongi struggled to get up.

"You was sweating while sleeping so i asked him to give you a shot for your fever, how are you feeling now?" Taehyung asked placing the back of his hand on yoongi's forehead. He felt his temperature still a bit hot but it was ok then before.

"So that's why my back is hurting?"

Taehyung hummed.

"Sir pasta" man came back with pasta for yoongi