Don't go please

Bojan's pov
We had a sound check but I still had 16min before start so I decided to go scroll on Instagram for some time. It not been more than 2min when my heart stopped beating for a moment. Why would anyone do this to us. I know it's not good but i started scrolling through it. There were comments about me but more were about Bella. Let's say that they were not nice. That is the nicest way I could describe it.
"Fuck!" I screamed when it all got to my head
Everybody looked to me with concern and questions but I didn't have time to care or answer I was trying to call Bella but she didn't answer my heart skipped a beat. I knew something is not ok .ok i knew totally what it was and it was all my fault.
"Shit shit shit " I repeated with every word getting louder.
I stormed out of the building without saying anything to anyone. I didn't care at the moment. I got in the car still trying to call her but nothing I texted her hundreds of times but nothing. If anything happens I will never forgive myself. Only dark thoughts went through my mind.
I finally came to the hotel I left my car on side of the street and run inside. I started to knock on the door but no answer I heard someone gasping for air and crying when I found out it was Bella.
"Bella open"
"I am here please "
Noting happened when I remember she gave me spare keys. I open the door and found here sitting next to bed gasping for air all white and crying she was shaking like crazy and when she saw me she stoped crying and looked at me I thought that was a good sine but she suddenly stoped breathing and collapsed on the floor.
"No no no no " Is all that I could say
I was shaking her and calling her name but nothing when. She was laying on my legs unconscious weak all weat from crying how could I do this to her it is all my fault no no I started to cry when guys stormed in the room.
" what the hell hapend" jan asked worried as f.
" she she call the ambulance now" I couldn't say more I barely got this word out.
Kris started calling ambulance and they were already on the way.
"Bojan you need to tell us what the fuck happened " kris said and sat nex to me
" the video ... she has panic attack" I said I couldn't say anything I was checking her she breathed but slowly. But
"No no no"
I said when she stopped I eminently stated to do cpr. When ambulance came in and pulled me away
" it ok we will take from here" and he immediately started cpr.
My eyes darkened when I started thinking of what if I  will lose her . Her heart stopped
" everybody away i am defibrillating" man in uniform yelled. At the moment I didn't know what is happening i heard same words again
"We are losing here" he yelled
" no no no" I cried trying to come to her but Kris was holding me
" let them do ther job" he said and I just broke.
Kris's pov
I was trying to hold him back until he stopped moving he sat on the floor with out moving he was just staring at her. Jan called me aside and showed me video Bojan was tak talking about and let say that was something I probably wouldn't survive. Poor Bella. I saw that Bojan didn't actually care that it was him he was scared for Bella it just hurt too see him like this.
Bojan's pov
Doctor was trying and trying but...

A/N
Hi so short chapter sorry ,hope for new one SO*N  (joker out fans will know;) what do you think will she be alright? What about Bojan?
By by sending lots of love
Words: 675