Parents

"Bojan" I screamed the second I saw him. Wide smile appeared on his face as he stared to walk to us.
He dropped his stuff on the floor and hugged me tight
" I really missed you love" he whispered in my ear . I kissed him and slowly parted away.
"I will take that as me to" he laughed
" you know I missed you silly " I said slightly pushing him.
His eyes met my and I felt like nobody was around us it was like we fall in love again.
He came closer not breaking eye contact until he looked at my lips in no matter a second our lips met .
" I love you " I said the second we parted away but not for long our lips met again.
" go get a room" jan yelled at us followed by Bojan pointing a middle finger at him and everyone laughing.
" you should be Mia " Bojan said and greeted Mia
" yes nice to meet you now Bella can finally stop talking about you 24/7" she said and Bojan smiled but I pushed her. Ups.
Mia greeted other boys I was happy she could finally meet them
" we should go " i said and everyone nodded. We all walked to my car .
" no no you can sit in front " Bojan said to Mia
" no it's okay " Mia said kinda blushing
" but " he didn't finish as he looked at me and I gave him that look at Jan he looked at Mia like aaaa and said
" ooo if you insist " and sat in front sit.
" no one asked me if I would sit in front " said kris joking
" I am older" Bojan said
" and shorter " kris said as Bojan gave him a death stare. Me Jan and Mia just laughed.
" put on some music " I said to Bojan and a smile appeared on his face. We made it to there studio where me and Mia got a little tour and then we all went to separate ways only me and Bojan went both to his place I met Martin he was Bojan s roommate he was in band before nace . He was really nice after an half an hour I decided to go home to get ready for dinner with Bojan's family.
" pick you up at 7.15 " Bojan asked before I walked out
" umh " i said kinda lost in my thoughts
" what is wrong love" Bojan asked I could see worries on his face.
" nothings just a bit nervous " I admited
" don't be everything will be alright " he said before kissing my lips last time before goodbye.
I came home fast as our apartment were 5 minutes away with car.
And again I didn't know what to wear I didn't want to over dress or underdress after 10 minutes in front of my closet I decided for basic jeans with  brown shirt and black blazer.
I just brushed my hair and did light makeup and it was already 7.10. I decided i will wait out side of my apartment building . I saw. Bojan just came i walked to the car and sat on passenger seat.
" hej Bojci" I greeted him and give him a quick kiss.
" Hej love" he greeted me back
Drive was a comfortable silence  when  we were just 1 min away I started to get really nervous. Bojan saw that and put hand on my thigh and if I am honest it calm me down a bit
" You know even if they would not like you but they ofc will noting would change between us okay?," he said looking straight in to my eyes while driving that was not good idea. But it really helped me to relax .
" I love you Bojci "
" i love you too love" we finally came to his parents house and Bojan knocked on the door.
" come in" voice shouted from inside
We walked in took off our shoes and his mom was in no matter of seconds hugging him tight
" I missed you my baby boy" she said will still hugging him I could see he blushed a bit.
" I missed you too now let me go and you should just let people in without knowing who it is what if we were a serial killers?"
" I knew it was you silly other people use bell" she started Laughing and  let him go.
" you must be Bella she said " she said with the biggest smile on her face.
" yes  nice to meet you " I said and slightly pull my hand up to shake her. But to late I was in her hug . I liked if I honest .
" where are dad and Tijana" Bojan asked
" Tijana is up stares she said he said she needs to find some photos from you so she can embarrass you and dad is " she laughed and in no seconds Bojan was running up stairs .
" Tijana don't you dare " he yelled
" kids " his mom said and we bought started laughing. I always wanted siblings glad  that Mia was like one to me
" do you want help with dinner?" I asked
" please" she smiled we went to the kitchen
" you have such a nice place "
" thank you  I am glad that you and Bojan found each other after what happened with his ex ...." She didn't continue
" I know I am happy to " I said and smiled
" I am home " voice that I didn't recognise said and I realised that must be Bojan's dad.
" hi I am Bella nice to meet you "
"  I am Goran nice to meet you too heard a lot about you " he said and give me a warm smile.
His parents were so nice wish mine were like that. My eyes started to water a bit.
" where are Bojan and Tijana " his dad asked
"We are here " they both said coming from 1
Flore
"Bella that is my older sister Tijana "
" nice to meet you " I said and give her a quick hug.
" nice to meet you too " she said and we all sat down in front of the table.

A/N
Hi hi hope you like story so far the chapter is more boring one more drama in next one and I am just wondering from where are you guys so if you want comment that bye bye
Words : 1050