Chapter 7: Ladrien (Lemon)

Marinette's POV:

"CHLOÉ!" Adrien snapped, "That's enough!" Chloé looked shocked, Adrien had never shouted at her like that before.

She tried to say something, "Adrikins-"

"Don't call me that," he interrupted. "You're always making fun of my friends, and you know Marinette is my girlfriend!" Adrien and I have been together for over a year now, and Chloé wasn't happy at all when she found out. She hasn't been any more of a bully to me (at least no more than she was before I was dating him) but Adrien had finally had it. This time, she wasn't just verbally abusing me, she had tripped me while I was walking down the hall, making me drop everything I had on the floor. "You have to stop doing this," Adrien continued. "You can't act like a baby every time you don't get what you want."

"Adrien," Chloé whimpered, looking like she was about to cry.

Adrien sighed, "Chloé," he lowered his voice, "I don't like the way you're acting with Marinette, and I don't want to see you do anything like that again." He helped me off the ground, picking up my bag after I got to my feet.

"Hmph, well it's not my fault," Chloé sassed.

"How is it not your fault, Chloé?" he asked in disbelief. Chloé didn't have an answer, she only scoffed and walked away, Sabrina following close behind. Adrien turned back to me, "Are you okay, Marinette?"

"That looked like a bad fall, girl!" Alya put her hand on my shoulder.

"I'm alright," I assured everyone. "Adrien, is Chloé gonna be okay?" Alya started to tell me to forget about her, but Adrien knew what I meant. She could get akumatized.

"I'll go talk to her alone," he said, following where she and Sabrina had left.

***

At the beginning of class, Adrien wasn't in his seat. I had gotten to class late, so I didn't see him drop his bag off. He couldn't have been Cat Noir now, at least not since Chloé was in the classroom, un-akumatized. Alya and I got Nino's attention, "Where is Adrien?" I asked.

Nino shrugged, "He told me he had to talk to the principal about something."

Just as Nino told us, Adrien came into the classroom, asking Ms. Bustier for the homework then picking up his bag and leaving. "Bye Adrien," Chloé called, Adrien didn't turn around. Alya, Nino and I looked at each other, unsure of what had happened. Before the end of class, I received a text from Adrien: Father demanded me home. Chloé told her dad on me.

Bitch! He had tried to be nice to her, he apologized, he talked to her. I didn't tell Alya and Nino what had happened, Adrien probably wouldn't want me spreading the word around school. I spent the entire day worrying about him, the moment I was home, I tried texting him again. No response. I tried calling him a few times, no answer. I couldn't take this, I had no idea how his dad would punish him, I had to go check on him.

****

I didn't have to tap on the window, Adrien saw me the moment I landed outside his room as Ladybug. He opened the window, helping me inside. I hugged him the moment I was on steady ground with him, he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close. "I'm sorry," I whispered, knowing there was a chance someone could hear us. "Are you okay? I tried calling, but you didn't answer."

"Father took away my phone," he explained. "But I knew you'd come by tonight," he leaned on my shoulder, relishing in the warmth of my body. We stood there for a moment, already comfortable where we were. My poor Adrien, he hadn't done anything wrong. He finally told Chloé off, not just for himself, but for me. I felt like part of it was my fault, he wouldn't have gotten in trouble if he hadn't been standing up for me.