Chapter 8: Ladynoir (Lemon)

Adrien's POV:

I jumped through the window as I transformed, almost too excited for the patrol. I had the perfect plan for tonight. 

 A few days ago, I ran all over town looking for a present, and I finally found something perfect for her.

 It was me and Marinette's anniversary, we had spent the day at school flirting with each other for each chance we got. Now that it was night-time, I got to see her as Ladybug, and she gets to see me as Cat Noir.

I sped to our usual meeting place for patrols, the roof of the buildings in the middle of the city. I was so fired up to see Ladybug that I arrived a bit early. My heart was pounding, the anticipation made it feel like I hadn't seen her that day even though it hadn't been more than a few hours. The view of the night sky was awe-inspiring, the stars above Paris were so bright, the sky was more of a dark blue instead of black. It reminded me of her, the stars her eyes, the sky her hair, the beauty all hers.

After waiting around for a few minutes, I sat down on the edge of the roof, looking down at the gift I had brought for her. Had I put enough thought into it? Ladybug was surprisingly hard to shop for, but when I saw it in the store, I thought of her immediately. What if it didn't impress her? What if she thought it was too cheesy?

"Cat Noir?"

I almost fell off the roof, I hadn't heard her land behind me. I stumbled up in the least graceful way possible, trying to hide her gift behind my back. "L-Ladybug!" I shouted, "It's good to see you!"

A faint blush appeared on her face. "It's good to see you too, my chaton," she put her arms over my shoulders, kissing me softly on the cheek. I pecked her lips, being a little short with her because of my nervousness. "Are you alright?" she asked, noticing that something about me was off. I should have just given it to her at school.

"Yeah, I," I gulped. "I got you something." I was shaking in my suit. My body was so stiff that she could clearly tell that I was on edge, but she didn't understand why. I started to laugh awkwardly. "Heh heh, I feel a bit silly now," I tried to play it off. Ladybug still didn't say anything, she only looked at me, confused. I took a deep breath before holding the gift out to her, practically shoving it into her arms.

She looked down at the stuffed ladybug toy I had forced into her hands. (Ladybug the animal, not the superheroine.) It was soft, had heart-shaped spots, and it was holding a heart that said "Love Bug." It was the stupidest, most childish thing my uncreative ass could have possibly thought of, and I had given it to her for our first anniversary.

"It's just something I saw, and it made me think of you," I rambled on. "I feel like I could've come up with something better."

I hadn't realized Ladybug smiling at the dumb little plush. "I love it," she whispered. Catching me by surprise, she kissed me again, this time her lips lingered as she kissed me over and over. I put my hands on her hips, feeling her warmth radiating through her body. It was a nice change from the cold night air. As her soft, delicious lips broke away, she cupped her hands to my face. "I want to show you something," she murmured before taking my hand and leading me to follow her, letting go as she used her yo-yo to swing away to the next rooftop as I followed close behind.

****

Ladybug brought me to a large building on the outskirts of Paris. We were farther away from our main patrolling area, almost outside the city. Ladybug jumped inside an open window, I wasn't sure about this, but I followed her anyway. "What is this place?" I asked, uncertain of our reason for being here.