WE ARE IN EGYPT?!

"Okay, anyways back to what were you saying?" I said trying to get the attention away from me and Bee. "I told you my name is Jetfire, so stop judging me." He raised his voice and punched the ground. Luckily I was up here on Bee if I wasn't, I would probably lay next to the others on the floor now." "Somebody shit the bed this morning." Wheelie said, looking up at him. "Nobody's judging you." I said trying to calm him down. "I have issues of my own, and it started with my mother." Jetfire said, and I looked at him dumbfooled 'huh?' "My ancestors have been here for centuries. My father, he was a wheel, the first wheel." He told us, looking at me then down at the others.

I tried to interrupt him because that didn't really make sense now, but I didn't get the chance. "Do you know what he transformed into?" He asked. "No," Simmons answered. "Nothing." He said, looking at us closely, "But he did so with honor, dignity, damn it." He continued until, suddenly, his parachute opened and pulled him to the ground. Bee slowly approached him, while the others ran to him. "Bullocks. My boosters and friend." He started

"Could you please just listen one moment?" I asked him and he surprisingly looked at me quiet "I think we could help each other." I told him. "You know things we don't know. We know things you don't know. We do." Sam continued making Jetfire looking down at him. "I don't think he knows anything. Honestly." Leo said to Sam. But Sam ignored him and started, taking a knife and carving the symbols into the ground.

"Okay! Look here. These symbols. Every day, they appeared in my head. Simply put, they're symbols in my mind. Understand? All these are in my mind and Megatron wants what's in my mind." He told him and stabbed the knife into the ground. "Him and someone called him the fallen." I added to the conversation, "The fallen? I know him." He told us. "You do?" I asked, surprised, "He left me here to rust. The original Decepticon. He's terrible to work for. It's always apocalypse, chaos crisis. These transcriptions were part of the mission, the Fallen's search. I remember now, for the Dagger's tip and the key." He told his story.

"Wait, What did you say? The dagger's tip? The key? What are you saying?" I was so confused. "No time to explain. Hold on, everybody. Stay still or you die." Jetfire told us. The others went closer to him and he put his servo around them, while Bee took me into his, holding me close. Suddenly, everywhere, there were giant electric waves, and everything went black. The next time I woke up, I was still in Bee's hands, but we both were flying or more falling through the air. I felt Bee's hands holding me tighter and closer when we suddenly landed.

Bee instantly lay on his back, opening his hands to check if I was fine. I sat up and looked around. "Oh my god. What happened? Where are we?" I asked, turning everywhere. "Sam!" I heard Mikaela yell. I looked to my right and saw Sam and to my left I now noticed Simmons. I went down from Bee and started walking over a sand hill, where I noticed Jetfire on a smaller cliff. I went up to him and sat next to him. "That really, really hurt. You're just lucky that I didn't get hurt. People could have gotten killed, okay? And if I would've gotten hurt, you would have heard." Simmons said to Jetfrie, Angry.

"Shut up." He just answered, "I told you I was opening a space bridge. It's the fastest way to travel to Egypt."....

"WE ARE IN EGYPT?!" Simmons and Leo said at the same time, while I looked at him dumbfooled 'wtf' "When did you, When did you tell us? You didn't tell us anything. Why are we in Egypt?" Sam asked, arguing with him. "Don't you get snippy with me, fleshling. You were duly informed." Jetfire told him and sat down. "Can you just stop for a second? Can you focus?" "Can you all shut up? I asked. "Why are we in Egypt?" I asked him calmly, "This planet was visited by our race once before, by our earliest ancestors, millennia ago. They were on a exploraty mission to harvest Energon, the lifeblood of our race. Without it, we'll all perish, oxidize and rust, like my wrenched self. Do you know what it's like to slowly fall apart and die?" He asked, and it kind of made me sad." If you want, when the mission is over and we are still alive, I can try to repair you." I told him without looking at him. He stayed quiet, not saying anything for a moment.

"Thank you." He muttered after a moment. "Somewhere buried in this desert, our ancestors built a great machine. It harvests energon by destroying suns." I looked at the sun and then at him "What do you mean?" "Destroying suns?" Sam asked, "Like blow them up?" Leo now asked. "Yes. You see, in the beginning, there were seven Primes, our original leaders. And they set out into the universe, seeking distant suns to harvest." He continued

"The Primes set out with one rule, never destroy a planet with life, until one of them tried to defy this rule. And the name forevermore was the Fallen." He said showing us a hologram of him. "He despised the human race and he wanted to kill you all by turning on that machine. The only way to activate it is with a legendary key called The Matrix of Leadership. A great battle took place over possession of the Matrix. The fallen was stronger than his brothers, so they had no choice but to steal and hide it from him. In the ultimate sacrifice, they gave their lives to steal and hide it from him. They gave away their lives to steal the Matrix away in a tomb made of their very own bodies, a tomb we cannot find." He told us the story. I looked around the desert. "Somewhere buried in this desert, that deadly machine remains. The Fallen knows where it is, and if he finds the tomb of the primes, your world will be no more."

"Okay, so how do we stop him?" Mikaela asked, "Only a prime could stop the Fallen." He said making me feel the guilt again, looking down at the ground. "Optimus Prime......" I said quietly, but he heard me "So you've met a prime?" "Yes..." "Why, you must have met a great descendant. Is he alive, here on this planet?" "No.... he gave his life saving mine...." "So he is dead." Jetfire said, again and I felt bad. "Without a prime, it's impossible to stop the Fallen.

But, the same energy that's gonna be used to reactivate the machine, could that energy somehow be used to reactive Optimus?" Sam asked, making me look up, "And bring him back to life?" "It was never designed for that purpose, but it's energy like no other. "That's it, how do we find it?" I asked him confident "Follow his mind, the map in his head, the symbols, What you carved in the sand is your clue. When dawn alights the Dagger's tip, three Kings will reveal the doorway, find the doorway, Go now! Go! That way, my mission. It's your mission now. Go before the decepticons find me and find you."

We all got up and ran to the autobots who transformed. "Let's go, Bee, let's bring back Optimus.