Junkyard

We drove past the chief as we drove to the junkyard, where we are staying for now. When we arrived, Hound first let something explode, and I got out off Bee. "Yo!" I heard Jimmy, who stood up from his seat. "What's your problem, dude?" Hound asked, "Next time, ease on the brakes!" "That's the way I roll. I like to make a statement when I arrive." He defended himself. "Well, you're getting dust all over the campus." "This ain't no campus. It's a junkyard." Cade finally arrived, but he looked kind of stressed. "Jimmy!" "Hey, don't take any aggression out on me." He said. "Damn it, Grimlock! We're guests here." "You got in some shit, huh?" "Yeah, neck deep!"

"Cade, that's what you get for taking the yellow bugger. You need a leader out there...like me." Bee and Crosshairs often have fights like these. I'm quite close with Cross, but we're just friends. Bee's often jealous, and Crosshair knows that very well, and he likes to provoke him. "Shut up. Before I do some damage, you won't walk away from." "You will never be Optimus Prime." "You talk too much." And then they just started fighting. Crosshairs pushed him, and Bee pushed him to the ground. I knew I couldn't do much in that situation, so I just followed Cade. "Come on, man. Million-year-old legendary warrior, and you act like a bunch of junkyard dogs! You're starting to piss me off." We walked closer to Grimlock and I instantly knew why Cade was mad. Grimlock has again eaten the chief's car.

"Come back here, Grimlock!" Cade yelled, but nothing worked, and then he looked at me, frustrated. "You do something; they listen to you much better!" Then he turned and walked away, angry. "I'm starting to think I'm just wasting my time protecting you." "Grimlock." I said, and he looked down at me. "Drop the car." He chewed on it once more before dropping it. "Don't eat cars. Don't eat cars." I said, and he bumped his head to the ground. "You get back in your hole and think about what you did." Cade said and pointed at him.

"It's like a Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade out here, Jimmy J." "You hired me from a want ad in the Dakota Penny Ledger. Think that comes with a superpower; I can't control them as well as Y/n can! That is a dinosaur! An alien dinosaur! That was not in the ad!" They both entered the garage, while I stayed outside when I noticed another car approaching the junkyard. "Ugh! Here comes the most irritating, annoying Transformer on Earth. Should I frag him?" Hound asked. "What did he giver you to get past the gate?" "Nothing." "Hey Cade. He gave him this." Wheelie said and pointed at a gun. "I've never seen that before in my life." He tried to defend himself. "Come on, say it! You wanted the alien blaster. You said a big gun makes a big man." "Hey, you know human beings lose their temper, right?" He said and grabbed him. "Hey Jimmy. Let Wheelie go." I said and turned to the newcomer.

"I'm gonna frag him." "Definitely frag him." Drift said and Hound threw a grenade just as he transformed. "I heard that Hound." "Easy!" He yelled as explosions were behind him. "Oh god. You always resort to violence right off the bat." "I love violence." "Daytrader! The hell are you doing here!?" Cade yelled. "You found our spaceship yet? I'm getting tired of hanging around here, waiting to catch a bullet." "Carbon monoxide, and perhaps a small gasoline drinking problem, are gonna kill you, my corpulent comrade." Hound got out his guns and pointed at him, annoyed. "You wanna throw down with Hound?!" "How about you trying to carry all this stuff?" "Look what I found in Buffalo; Starscreams head, ladies and gentlemen.""Look what I got, a new voice box for Bee. "Is it going to work this time?" He asked. "I only got the good stuff, Cade; come on." "You heard that, Bee? You're gonna talk, Buddy!"

"Can't touch this!" Bee played music. I took the voice boy fast out of Cade's hand and went to the garage with Bee right behind me. Then I also noticed the little annoying girl running up right behind Cade into his van. I heard them talking about home and family while I got the stuff to repair Bee's voice. Cade then decided to let her stay, but I swear if she gets on my nerve, I will kill that girl. "I need Cade's help with that; we will repair you later, all right?" I told Bee, and he nodded.

I sat on Bee's shoulder, and he sat on the roof of the garage. The annoying girl, Izabella with a Z like she told me, also sat up here talking to Hound. "How much do you weight? Are you technically considered overweight?" "No, it's just all my gear. It's like somebody packed 10 pounds of shit in a five-pound sack." "No, he's a chunky Autobot." Cross said and pricked Hound on the stomach with a piece of meta. "Ow! You wanna stop that?" "Hound, pull up the sat-phone. "I'm bouncing a signal through Portugal, Istanbul, and Kathmandu. You got 20 seconds, chief." I heard Tessa on the other end of the Phone when Cade called her. She talked to him for a moment, then they had to stop the call. "Any longer, they'd have snagged our location. Your hell of a father, Cade. Don't forget it. Hell, my dad never called me.

"All right, you, Cade, go to sleep. I stay away for the night." I told him. One of us always stays awake if something happens. When it's my turn, Bee always stays with me, so I never have to be alone. We were lying on the roof and just watching the stars for hours.