s i x.

⊱ ────── you keep his shirt ,
he keeps his word.⋅ ✯ ⋅. ────── ⊰

📍madrid, spain

"no , not a chance"

"but ma—"

"no , Azaire. you were irresponsible. you went out in the middle of the night , in a place you do not know , with a boy you don't know" Cherelyn spoke. she was beyond mad at her daughter.

when she caught Azaire sneaking back into the house , she didn't say anything and ordered her to go to her room. she had a headache from stressing so much.

"no , you won't go anywhere." Cherelyn's voice was final as she spoke and cleaned the counter top. her siblings were all in the livingroom, screaming at something on the TV.

Azaire had pleaded her mother to let her go out , claiming that this was a once in a lifetime opportunity.

"go up to your room and don't talk to me anymore about this, Azaire. i'm done" her mother spoke. Azaire took a breath and composed herself before walking up to her room.

she plopped on her bed and scrolled through Netflix on the TV.

she was 20 minutes into a show she didn't care about when there was a knock on her door. she took a breath. she didn't want to speak to anyone right now.

it was probably Blaine , who wants to rub more salt into the wound like always.

"come in" Azaire said loudly and the door opened , revealing her aunt. Calizza closed the door behind her and walked over to Azzy. "hey pretty girl"

"hey aunt Cali" she said and her aunt sat on her bed next to her. "you know, you were really irresponsible. you made us all panic" she said , running her hand through her niece's curls.

Azaire licked her lips and nodded her head. "i know. i'm sorry" she had a sheepish look on her face and Calizza smiled. "no worries , you're here now — and safe , right?"

"your mom's not mad , she just had a fright" Cali said and Azzy nodded her head slowly. "i know," the teen started.

"but i didn't mean for all of you to freak out" she continued. "i know" Cali spoke. Azaire laid her head against the headboard and her eyes looked at the TV once again.

"what are we doing today?" Azaire asked and Cali shrugged. "we were just going to stay in and then have a dinner tonight with everyone" the older woman said and Azaire scoffed.

"i have nothing to do all day and i can't go to the ice rink with Jobe" she grumbled.

excitement filled Calizza's eyes. "wait , he asked you on a date?" she asked and Azaire shook her head. her fingers nervously fiddled with each other. "not really a date"

Calizza gave the girl a look. "oh my God, you know i have an eye for perfect matches" she said with a smile and Azaire playfully rolled her eyes at her aunt.

she stood up from her seat on the bed. "imagine all the cute babies you guys are going to have" she said and Azaire laughed out loud. "stop" was all she said.