t h i r t e e n.

📍new york city

Azzy looked everywhere for the pastel purple make up bag. she didn't know where the heck she had put it.

her vanity was messed up looking for it and her bed covers were tangled. she opened the door of her bedroom.

"has anyone seen my make up bag?" she yelled down the hallway, hoping someone heard her.

"i have it!" she heard Azalea's voice. Azzy clenched her teeth and took a deep breath before licking over her chapped lips.

she glanced at her face in the mirror.

she looked horrible.

the bags under her eyes were more prominent than ever.

she took one last look at her outfit , which consisted of a black bikini and some blue jean shorts. she grabbed her mini purse which held her necessities and her sunglasses before she walked downstairs.

she closed the door behind her and made her way down the stairs towards the kitchen area. Azzy heard the voices become louder and louder.

Azalea was sitting behind the kitchen counter , doing her make up. "uh , what are you doing?" Azzy asked , her eyes solely on her big sister.

Blaine , Tyler , Kyle and a girl was also sitting behind the counter. the girl Azzy knew as Celeste , were sitting close to Blaine.

like close.

it wasn't a surprise to Azzy or any of them since Blaine and Celeste couldn't seem to leave each other alone. Blaine didn't actually care about about what they were , but Celeste was a bit...delusional over the two of them.

nobody actually cared about what they were.

Azalea looked up as she used the mascara. "doing my make up?" she raised a brow. Azzy huffed. "that's mine. where are yours?" she asked as she walked closer.

Azalea sighed. "i left mine at Ari's by accident" she spoke. Azaire rolled her eyes in reply and put her bag on the counter before moving around it.

"don't you say hello anymore?" Azzy heard Kyle's voice and she slightly smiled. "i'm sorry. hello everyone" she spoke and got a grumble of hellos from Kyle  ,Tyler and her brother.

"hi Az" Azaire heard Celeste's voice. she raised a brow but still placed a smile on her lips. "hi Celeste" she awkwardly spoke and grabbed a can of Coke.

Azzy took a sip of her coke and watched as Azalea put her products back in her make up bag. "here , i'm done. seems like you need it," Lea started.

"the bags under your eyes have bags of their own" she spoke and Azzy rolled her eyes while Blaine is snickering under his breath.

Azzy took her purse and her make up bag. "that usually happens when you're an insomniac" she retorted.

"i'm going outside" the girl spoke and walked towards the sliding doors. she spotted the beach chair near the pool and hastily walked over there.

Azzy let out a content sigh as she laid in the sun. she took her hair out of its bun and applied the sunscreen to her body after she took her shorts off.

Azzy had her phone next to her. she stalked her email like a hawk since she was waiting for a meeting with a director.

her romance book was in her one hand and her can of coke in her other.

Azzy had never felt any peace.

she was so happy.

each sappy sentence that the character said made her squeal and giggle.