chapter 2

"Wei-xiong, you are living with Hanguangjun for years now and yet he still won't allows you to go outside Cloud recesses." Nie Huaisang said. He is a friend of Wei Ying. They sat there while eating foods.

"But I'm happy that this time, he finally said yes. I thought you gonna miss this year again." He pouted.

"We should just be thankful."

"But why need guards though? Don't be mad at me but I think your husband has a trust issue..."

Nie Huaisang has been thinking about it since when his friend announced that they will gon' marry and he ws worried. Nobody knew what The great hanguangjun behavior. Didn't saw him mad and of course Nie Huaisang was worried because people say that person that expressionless is more danger than extroverted.

Wei Wuxian is a type of person that is too friendly, another term is that he's too innocent and doesn't think. Nie Huaisang wondered what will happen if Hanguangjun gets jealous... What will he do to his friend?

Wei Ying sighed, "Aiyah, I don't know, Nie-xiong. It's kinda cute to him though." He said and put foods to his mouth. "Nie-xiong! This foods is really delicious!" He said trying to change the topic

Wei Ying always received those words from his friend, and he was tired of hearing those.

"Of course, I requested them for you! It's been years so thankfully you came today." Nie Huaisang and shove a spoon to his mouth. As the two eating peacefully, someone spoke behind them.

"I didn't expect to see you here, Wei Wuxian."

They both turned and see the man wearing a purple robe with a smirk on his face. Wei Ying jumped in happiness and ran to the man and hug him.

"Jiang Cheng!"

"Easy there, Wei Wuxian. You gonna fall!" The man complained but accept the hug anyway. He couldn't deny it tho, he misses him so much.

"Why did you stop visiting me!" Wei Ying said as he pulled away, looking at the purple robe with pout.

Jiang Cheng rolled his eyes, "I always visit you but your great husband always gave us a short time only and that annoys me! Good thing that Lan Xichen have been updating me about you."

Wei Ying felt silent, he doesn't know what to response. It's true that his Husband gave them short time and he couldn't complain or stop him about it.

Jiang Cheng and Lan Wangji don't have a good relationship. They both despite each other. Jiang Cheng has been keeping an eye on Lan Wangji since they got they're first lecture there in Gusu Lan.

He always told his Father many times when they announced the engagement that he doesn't like the person whose gonna marry Wei Wuxian. He is too dangerous but his father just ignored it.

Lan Wangji hates Jiang Cheng too. As he knows that Wei Ying and Jiang Cheng aren't a brothers, he always keep an eye on him whenever he and Wei Ying are together. He has a trust issue to this man.

"Eyy, you two, come here! Let's finish this all and enjoy this day! It's my birthday so don't you two dare say no okay??" Nie Huaisang said and the two went to the table and sat.

"Happy Birthday, Huaisang." Jiang Cheng greeted

The three catch up, since they haven't seen each other for a long time now.

Wei Ying refuses to drink alcohol for now since he promised to his husband that he will be back as soon as possible. Nie Huaisang felt a lil bit annoyed but he too doesn't want to worry if anything happens to his friend.

They have a good time catching up and having fun

After passed hours, Wei Ying bid goodbye to his friends and Lan disciples leads him and went home.

They arrived to Gusu Lan, and Wei Ying almost run as he was checking the time. He couldn't handle the punishment since Lan Zhan didn't show some mercy last night.

As they arrive to Cloud recesses, Wei Ying went to Jingshi but his Husband was out of his sight. He check every rooms and areas but no Lan Zhan. He wonders where his husband goes. But one place was left and he sure that he'll find him there.

He went to their garden and was welcomed by rabbits. He bend over to carry the white one and pat his head.

Even though animals isn't allowed to Could recesses, Lan Zhan made a way and convinced his Uncle. Lan Zhan loves rabbit so as Wei Ying. They put them here in the garden and made them a home.

They always visit there to feed them play with them.

Wei Ying scan the area but no Lan Zhan. He sighed and put the rabbit on the ground and pick the black rabbit. Where is he? Is it too early to go for a Night hunt? Maybe he was with his Uncle?

"Where could your daddy go? Do you know where he went?" He asked as if the rabbit could speak. The rabbit sniff his palm that made him tickled.

"Lan Zhan always informed me and tells me if he has to go to somewhere and he always tells me before the day. Why did he disappear?"

"I am his wife so he should inform me... Or maybe, he forgot to tell me about it?"

The rabbit bite his finger that made him hissed.

"Ouch!" He put the rabbit down and look at his bleeding finger.

"Why would you do that!" He look at the rabbit and notice something. The black rabbit is kinda different to other black rabbit, this one has a white spot on the stomach and he is stupid for not noticing it.

He shrugged it off and ignored it, he stood up to put something on his wound. Maybe he hurt him so that's why.

Wei Ying was about to go outiside when someone spoke behind him.

"Wei Wuxian."

He stop. Wei Wuxian? He wonder who could it be. No one calls him by his courtesy name. All people here living in Gusu calls him in formal as their Hanguangjun's wife. Voice isn't familiar too.

He turned his to the person and was shock to see a man, wearing a black robe that was quite unfamiliar for him and he sure he doesn't saw this uniform before. But Wei Ying was more shock when he saw the man's face.

"Lan Zhan?"

To be continue...

Pardon my grammar, typos and spellings! Enjoy reading and keep safe!