Chapter 19

Chapter name- Annie's wish

Everyone came back to the hotel. They didn't know what was waiting for them. They all came inside and saw RV sitting in the hall. Everyone got angry. RV looked at everyone with a smile on his face. " Congratulations Annie. " said RV. RV got up with a gun in his hand. Dhruv stood in the middle of RV and Annie. “ Don't even dare to touch my wife. ” said Dhruv.

RV laughed. “ And if I shoot you right now then not even your brother will be able to save you. ” said RV with a devil smile. Agastya walked towards RV and held his collar. “ You wouldn't dare otherwise I have something special for you. ” said Agastya. RV looked at Agastya. “ What do you mean? ” asked RV. Agastya looked at Samarth. Samarth picked a tab and gave it to Agastya.

Agastya opened the tab and then showed a video to RV. In that video RV was having an intimate relationship with a girl. RV got shocked. “ Don't get shocked right now. There is even more. ” said Agastya and started the next video. In that video, RV was taking drugs and selling women. Agastya closed the tab and gave it to Samarth. Avi walked towards RV. “ Now under the act stated in our Constitution, you will be arrested for supplying girls and consuming drugs. ” said Avi.

RV was losing his cool and pointed at Ishika. Agastya looked at Ishika. RV looked at Agastya. “ Agastya Singhania, she is your life right. Now this life will not survive. ” said RV and shot Ishika but before the bullet could touch Ishika, Nikhil pulled her aside. Agastya kicked in the middle of RV's legs. He fell down. “ You. ” said Agastya and started to hit RV with his leg. Then he picked RV with his collar and made him stand. Agastya looked at Annie. “ Annie, he is all yours. ” said Agastya and threw RV in Annie's feet.

RV looked at Annie. “ Annie, forgive me. ” said RV. Dhruv picked RV from his collar. “ Leave you. Never. ” said Dhruv. Annie held Dhruv's hand. Dhruv looked at Annie. “ Leave him. ” said Annie. Dhruv left RV. Agastya had beaten RV so much that he had no strength to even stand up without anyone's support. Annie sat near RV. “ I will never forgive you. ” said Annie and got up. She kicked RV. “ This is for breaking my trust. ” said Annie and kicked RV again. “ This is for all the fake promises that you did to me. ” said Annie.

Annie pressed RV's face with her shoes. “ And this is for killing my child. ” said Annie and started to punch RV. No one dared to stop Annie. Annie had a lot of anger inside her since the day RV betrayed her. Annie was beating RV when the police came there. Agastya has called them. Dhruv came and held Annie. “ Annie, let him go. ” said Dhruv. Annie left RV. The police came and arrested RV. RV was taken.

Annie looked at Agastya. “ I know that you have something in your head. ” said Annie. Agastya smiled. “ Now this RV will not trouble us anymore. ” said Agastya. Agastya then came to Ishika. He held her face. “ Are you fine, Biwi? ” asked Agastya, “ Yes. ” replied Ishika. Meena looked at everyone. “ We will leave for Udaipur tomorrow morning. ” said Meena. Everyone agreed and went to their rooms.

Dhruv came to his room and saw Annie sitting on the bed with a file in her hand. “ Annie, what is this? ” asked Dhruv. Annie looked at Dhruv and got up. “ This is just. ” said Annie. Dhruv took the file and started to read it. Dhruv looked at Annie. “ No Annie, this is a stupid decision. ” said Dhruv and sat on the bed. Annie sat on the bed with Dhruv. “ Dhruv with this, I will be happy. Don't you want my happiness. ” said Annie.

Dhruv looked at Annie. “ It will hurt you. ” said Dhruv, “ No, it will not. ” said Annie. Dhruv held Annie's face and then kissed her. Their kiss got intense and soon their clothes were on the ground. Annie and Dhruv were in their different world of love. The next day, everyone was sitting at the breakfast table. Annie was having food. When Avi and Ruhi saw the love bites on Annie's neck.

They both looked at each other and smiled. Everyone looked at them. “ Why are you smiling? ” asked Samarth, “ Nothing, we just saw that we shouldn't have seen. ” said Avi. Now everyone looked at Annie and Dhruv. “ What?” asked Dhruv. Everyone laughed. When they heard the news. “ The famous industrialist Ranvijay Verma died. According to the sources, he was arrested and the car in which he had been taken collided with a truck and blasted. ”.

Everyone looked at the television. Agastya had a smile on his face. Everyone knew that Agastya had done all this for Annie. Soon they all left for Udaipur. Annie and Dhruv looked at Merna and Nikhil. “ Maa, Papa, we have some work. We will do that and then come. ” said Dhruv, “ Okay. ” said Nikhil. Dhruv and Annie sat in the car and left for the hospital.

They reached the hospital. Dhruv had already done the booking with Dr Sudha. Dr Sudha read Annie's file and then looked at Annie. “ Annie, first of all we have to do some tests and then I can suggest something to you both. ” said Dr Sudha, “ Okan doctor. ” said Dhruv. Dr Sudha took Annie to another room and did some tests. Then they both came back to the room. Dhruv looked at them. “ The reports will come till tomorrow. ” said Dr Sudha. Annie and Dhruv thanked Dr Sudha and then left.

Annie held Dhruv's hand. “ I am so happy that finally I will have my child. ” said Annie. Dhruv smiled. For Dhruv the most important thing was Annie's happiness but if their child became a life threat to Annie then he will never have a child. “ Sorry Annie, but I have made this promise to myself. If this child becomes a life threat to you then I will not have this child. ” said Dhruv in his mind.