Chapter 21

Chapter name- A new character

Parth came to everyone. He looked at Vanya. " Vani, they are my friends but they are more than a family to me. " said Parth. Vanya joined her hands. " Namaste. " said Vanya. Ishika came to her. " No need for this formality. We all live here like a family and as you are Parth Bhai's sister, you are like my friend. " said Ishika. Vanya smiled. Ruhi came there. “ Come Bhabhi. ” said Ruhi. Ishika, Avi, Annie, Ruhi and Vanya went from there.

Agastya and Parth hugged each other. “ Finally you are back. ” said Agastya, “ Hmm, I can't tell how much I missed you. ” said Parth, “ We too. ” said Ridhan. Parth and Ridhan also hugged each other. Parth looked at Samarth. “ Samar, now you and Ruhi also get married. ” said Parth, “ Okay. ” said Samarth, “ We will get the date for the marriage. ” said Agastya. Ridhan kept his arm on Parth's shoulder. “ Bro, congratulate Agastya. He is going to be a father again. ” said Ridhan.

Parth looked at Agastya with a smile on his face. “ Congratulations bro. ” said Parth and hugged Agastya again. Then they went to the study room. In the room, Ruhi looked at Vanya. “ Bhabhi, so how is Bhai with you? ” asked Ruhi. Vanya blushed. Annie hit Ruhi on her shoulder. “ Ouch. ” said Ruhi, “ Stop asking Vanya silly questions. ” said Annie. Ruhi showed her teeth.

Ishika looked at everyone. “ Let's go to the temple and take the blessings. ” said Ishika. Avi looked at Ishika. “ Yeah, Bhabhi is right. ” said Avi. Ishika with Annie, Avi, Ruhi and Vanua left for the temple. Throughout the way, Ishika, Annie, Avi, Ruhi and Vanya were talking to each other. Ruhi told Vanya about her and Parth. They reached there and went up.

The people in the temple were shocked to see Ishika. It looked like they had seen a ghost. “ She, but she died so many years ago. ” said a man, “ Shh.” said another man. In the same temple, a man is sitting and doing the pooja. A photo was kept in front of him but because of the smoke coming out from the fire hid that face.

“ It has been so many years, Chandni, since you left me. There has been no single day that I missed you.” said that man. Ishika, Annie, Avi, Ruhi and Vanya were doing the pooja when the Pandit came there, “ Namaste Pandit ji. ” said Ishika, Annie, Avi, Ruhi and Vanya, “ Stay happy, Ishika beta, your life is about to change. You have to face a very difficult challenge in your life. You have to fight for your love. ” said the pandit ji.

Ishika was confused when she heard this. “ But, don’t worry, you will be able to save everyone but for that you have to be strong.” said the pandit. Avi came to her. “ Bhabhi, let’s go. ” said Avi, “ Okay . ” said Ishika, Ishika, Annie, Avi, Ruhi and Vanya were coming down when the same man was coming up. He didn’t see the girls and he bumped into Ishika.

Ishika was about to fall but that man held her. Ishika and that man looked at each other. That man was shocked to see Ishika. “ Thanks . ” said Ishika. Ishika then left but that man was looking at her only. “ Chandni. ” said the man. After some time, in Singhania Corporations, Agastya was sitting with Aarav Arya, his new business partner.

He was the same man who Ishika met at the temple. “ I am really happy to have you as my business partner, Mr Singhania. ” said Aarav, “ Me too. ” said Agastya, “ Yeah . ” said Aarav when Samarth came there . “ Agastya , Bhabhi is there. ” said Samarth. Agastya got a smile on his face when he heard that Ishika is there. Agastya got up and looked at Aarav. “ I will be back in a minute . ” said Agastya, “ Okay. ” said Aarav. Agastya came out and saw Ishika standing with a tiffin .

“ Here. ” said Ishika and moved the tiffin towards Agastya. Agastya held her hand. " What was the need for you to come here? You are pregnant, Ishika. You should take care of yourself. " said Agastya, " I know that but I know that you will not let anything happen to me ever. " said Ishika with a smile on her face. Agastya smiled and gave a kiss on Ishika's forehead. Ishika smiled.

Aarav who was talking to someone saw Ishika and was shocked to see her. “ Chandni, my Chandni is alive but what is she doing here?” said Aarav. When Agastya came in. “ Mr Arya. ” said Agastya. Aarav looked at Agastya. “ Yeah. ” said Aarav, “ Come, we will sign the deal now as I have to leave. ” said Agastya, “ Okay . ” said Aarav. Agastya and Aarav signed the contract.

Agastya came out and saw Ishika sitting on the chair with a cup of water in her hand. “ Let’s go.” said Agastya with a smile, “ Okay.” said Ishika with a smile. “ Enjoy. ” said Dhruv and Samarth, “ Shut up. ” said Agastya. Ishika, Dhruv and Samarth laughed. Aarav was also looking at all this. “ What? How does Agastya Singhania know my Chandni? ” said Aarav. When Samarth and Dhruv came to him.

Aarav controlled his emotions and then looked at Dhruv and Samarth, “ Who was she? ” asked Aarav. Dhruv and Samarth looked at Ishika and Agastya who were entering the lift. “ Oh, she is Ishika, Agastya's wife and the Lady Boss of this company. " replied Samarth, “ Okay, I will leave. ” said Aarav and then he left. Meanwhile, Agastya was driving the car and Ishika was sitting in the passenger seat. Agastya looked at Ishika. “ Biwi, let's pick Adi from school and then we all can go somewhere. ” said Agastya.

Ishika looked at him. “ That's great idea. Adi was saying that he wants to go out. ” said Ishika. So as planned, Agastya and Ishika picked Adi from his school. Adi was very excited to see Agastya and Ishika. Agastya kept Adi on the backseat and then drove the car from there. Ishika looked at Adi. “ Where do you want to go? ” asked Ishika, “ Mumma, let's go to the mall. There we can buy clothes and toys for the baby. ” said Adi.

Agastya and Ishika looked at each other and smiled. “ Okay, so let's go and buy clothes for the baby. ” said Agastya. In the Singhania palace, Avi was sitting in her room when she heard the sound of the door closing. She looked at the gate and saw Ridhan walking towards her. Avi got up. “ What happened? Is there any problem? ” asked Avi, “ Yes, there is. ” replied Ridhan while pulling Avi into his arms.

Avi was shocked. “ What happened? ” asked Avi. For the first time, Avi saw desires in Ridhan's eyes. Avi understood that Ridhan wants her physically and mentally both. Avi closed her eyes and then kissed Ridhan. Ridhan pulled Avi closer and then they both fell on then bed. Ridhan slowly moved towards Avi's neck and started to remove Avi's saree. Soon their clothes were on the clothes.