Williams.

tw: blood, killing, weapons.
lmk if I missed anything.

ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ  𐔌᭥ᩙ༉ㅤ ㅤ     𒈔ٍ⃛ㅤ ㅤ     ᰔᩚಎ

Jackson was a joyful town. It was full of people who just wanted to live their lives, like the apocalypse never happened.

The patrols often annoyed people, like Delilah Cox. Delilah was a 20 year old woman. The patrols were a duty and sometimes a near death experience.

Delilah couldn't count how many times she almost died or got bitten on patrol. Sometimes the fault wasn't hers, but Ellie fucking Williams'.

Delilah didn't just started to hate Ellie out of nowhere. They both liked a girl named Bonnie. Ellie knew from the beginning that Delilah was Interested in her.

They begun to like Bonnie at the same time. Their rivalry and competitiveness was tense.
In the end they both ended up dating Bonnie at different times.

Ellie dated Bonnie before Delilah, she loved thinking that she won.
But Delilah managed to hit on Bonnie and date her for a short time and she still showed Ellie her competitiveness.

Ellie was furious. She tried to get Bonnie back but eventually Bonnie left Jackson. Her sibilings lived some Kilometers away from Jackson.

Delilah was competitive. She had to be better than everyone, especially Ellie.

I guess you can imagine how tense the patrols were between these two.
They insulted each other at any chance, but unfortunately on patrol  they had to protect each other, the world was wild.

Ellie hated Delilah as much as Delilah hated her. She talked shit about her with Dina and Jesse, her closest friends. Dina and Jesse had nothing to say about the brunette, they didn't want to be involved.

Ellie spent a lot of time at Joel's house. They would play guitar together, Ellie would try to invent new jokes and many other things.
Ellie also talked about Delilah to Joel. Joel looked neutral about the situation, he didn't understand all of the teenage drama.

It was morning when Delilah was woken up by the sound of the alarm clock. She groaned in annoyance and mindlessly shut off the alarm.
Today she had patrol.

And the worst part was that the Williams girl was going to be her partner. Delilah forced herself to get up.

She got dressed with warm clothes, winter in Jackson was no joke.
She quickly ate a piece of bread with marmalade. She checked the time, she was slightly late.

She smirked at the thought of Ellie getting angry because of her delay.
Then she thought about Maria's annoying speech about being punctual to patrol and quickly stepped out of the house.

Snow already fell at Jackson. And the weather didn't want to calm down since a snowstorm was expected.
Delilah nodded at Percy, her best friend. Percy smiled and spoke, "Patrol with Williams?"

Delilah nodded as she sighed, "Yes, unfortunately." Percy chuckled and went back to cutting off the firewood.

Delilah went back on her path to the stables. She rolled her eyes as she saw Dina and Jesse, those losers.
Eventually, Delilah made it to the stables.

She smiled as she patted her horse's back, Lady.

"Took you long enough." Ellie's voice spoke behind Delilah. Delilah rolled her eyes at the sound of the irritating voice of the green eyed girl.

Delilah lifted her middle finger at Ellie while getting on Lady.
Ellie sighed and got on her horse, Shimmer.

This time they were supposed to go towards west. Like many said, the area looked okay and isolated from infected so it was going to be a peaceful patrol, right?