Honey.

ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ  𐔌᭥ᩙ༉ㅤ ㅤ     𒈔ٍ⃛ㅤ ㅤ     ᰔᩚಎ

It was late. Darkness was dominating the room, the only light came from the cheap television.

She was playing Uncharted on her Ps3. Delilah's mouth let out little swears everytime she made a mistake.

Delilah, after a long gameplay, checked the time. It was 3am. She needed some sleep, even though she had no patrol the next day, she still needed to sleep.

She closed her eyes, trying to fall asleep. Her thoughts went back to the patrol she had to endure with Williams. That little bitch.

Delilah tried not to think about the hate she felt towards the girl.
In five minutes she managed to fall asleep.

Ellie's mind was tired. She was smoking weed with Dina and Jesse, at 3am.

She forced herself to open her eyes since Delilah's name was mentioned, Ellie tried not to make a disgusted face at the name.

"How was patrol with Delilah?" Jesse asked while passing the blunt to Dina.

"Boring, shitty, annoying and she was a bitch." The green eyed girl sighed, giving her friends a fake and sarcastic smile.

"Nothing new." Dina smiled while blowing out the smoke.

Ellie nodded. "I just wanted to grab my gun and kill her evertime she opened her mouth." She spoke, taking a sip from the nonalcoholic drink.

"Understandable." Jesse nodded, he was obviously on Ellie's side.

Ellie took the blunt that Dina was passing her. She took a hit and blew out the smoke, her veiny hands held the blunt while she looked at it.

"You guys know that this is Delilah's shit, right?" Ellie spoke up, raising the blunt to make her point.

"What?" Dina exclaimed, making a surprised face. Jesse shrugged, "As long as it's weed."

Ellie playfully rolled her eyes at Jesse's comment while giggling.
"I guess you're right."

Delilah's head felt heavy the moment she woke up. She should have went to bed earlier.

She lazily stood up and walked to the bathroom. Delilah was planning on doing nothing that day, but she wanted to visit Percy so they could talk shit about people, especially Ellie.

After dressing up for the cold weather she walked out of her house and started to walk towards Percy's garage.

Delilah entered without knocking, she found Percy working on a pistol.
"Morning." The brunette spoke up, walking towards the guy.

"Ah! Morning." Percy replied, he didn't expect her to come so early.

"What are you doin'?" Delilah asked, while she looked around the messy garage.

"Working. You? Still thinking about a particular girl you wanna strangle?" Percy replied jokingly while he put the pistol at its place.

Delilah smirked. "Yeah, she owes me money since she bought my weed."

"Interstring." Percy nodded before taking a sip from the bottle of water near him.

"I'm going to go bully some kids, see ya." Delilah replied before walking out of the garage.

Ellie, Dina and Jesse were minding their business as they talked outside of a bar.

Ellie rolled her eyes at the sight of her enemy playing with a dog.
Dina and Jesse noticed and saw Delilah playing with the pet.

"At least dogs appreciate her." Dina spoke up while looking at the girl.

"Whatever, cats are better anyway." Ellie groaned in annoyance. How could a dog like that bitch?

Delilah walked away after playing with the dog. The trio stared at her.

Delilah walked towards Maria's house. She needed to ask Maria if she could kindly stop making her have Ellie has a partner on patrol.

Delilah knocked. "Delilah! Come in, come in." Maria greeted her while putting herself aside to let Delilah come in.

"Hey Maria." The brunette smiled as she entered in the cozy and warm house.

"Do you need anything?" Maria asked. She probably already knew what Delilah wanted, the brunette made many attempts to stop having Williams as a partner.

"I would very much appreciate if you could stop making me have Williams as a partner for patrol." Delilah spoke as she gave Maria the most innocent smile.

"Delilah, you know that I cannot do that." Maria sighed. She was getting tired of getting the same request every two months.

"C'mon, you can partner me up with anyone, just not Williams." Delilah begged.

Maria shocked her head. "No Delilah. I'm sorry but you will have to work this out and do patrols with Ellie."

Delilah looked down and snorted. She nodded and walked towards the door. "Have a nice day, Maria." She spoke sarcastically before leaving.

Ellie's eyes were focused on the gun she was trying to fix. She was sitting on a bench, isolated from people. Her tongue was slightly coming out of her mouth.

Her skilled fingers worked on the pistol.

Suddenly, she was grabbed by the hood of her blue/Grey hoodie.
She didn't had enough time to grab the gun she was working on.

Ellie was slammed against the wall.
Delilah held her tight. "What the fuck?!" Ellie cursed in panic as her eyes looked at the the brunette.

"The money Williams." Delilah sighed, a smiled printed on her face.

"They're i-in my pocket." Ellie stammered, as her eyes looked down at the green pocket of her coat.

Delilah looked down and her hand slide inside the pocket. She smiled as her hand felt the money against her palm.

She got them out and thwarted them in front of the red head.

"Thank you, honey."

anddd thats it :) btw have yall seen that tlou part 2 is getting remastered??!??!!!? I'm so hyped rn.
anyways I kind of hated this chapter 😔 I just want to make ellie and Delilah ✂️✂️✂️✂️

i hope u liked this :) don't forget to vote pookies 🥺

see you soon.