Rumors.

ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ  𐔌᭥ᩙ༉ㅤ ㅤ     𒈔ٍ⃛ㅤ ㅤ     ᰔᩚಎ

"Is it true that you have a crush on Williams?" Percy spoke. Delilah and Percy were sitting outside of a bar, enjoying a hot drink.

"Fuck no!" Delilah immediately replied, almost choking on the hot chocolate she was drinking.

"Where did you even got that from?" Delilah asked while wiping off the chocolate that fell on her chin.

"Rumours." Percy smirked.

"Rumours my ass. I may be gay, but I'll never fall for a girl that looks like an alien." Delilah rolled her eyes, trying to keep it cool.

"Right..." The blue eyed man muttered in sarcasm.

"Percy I'll punch you in the face if you don't shut the fuck up right now." The brunette said in a serious tone.

Percy stopped smirking at the girl's threatening look. He went back to drink while looking at the people walking and working.

͏͏

"Have you heard about the rumors?" Dina whispered while holding her gun ready if she needed to attack

"What rumors?" Ellie asked. Patrol was being particularly tiring today and rumors were the last thing Ellie wanted to hear.

Dina looked around before answering, "That you have a crush on Cox." Dina spoke, ready to hear Ellie explode.

"What?!" Ellie basically screamed.

"Shut up!" Dina whispered with wide eyes. The sound of something moving was heard by the girls, a stalker.

"Great, are you proud of yourself?" Dina whispered while trying to spot the infected.

"You're stupid enough to tell me that bullshit here, it's not my fault." The green eyed girl replied.

Dina rolled her eyes as she walked towards the stalker. "Go upstairs, I'll deal with this."

Ellie nodded in annoyance and walked upstairs.
"Crush. Tsk, i could never have a crush on that." Ellie muttered while kicking a painting that was on the floor.

Ellie rolled her eyes͏͏͏ ͏͏͏as she thought about ways to kill Delilah.
Choking her in her sleep? Boring. Gun? Too fast. Poisoned? Also boring.
Bitten by an infected? Now, that one might be the perfect one.

Creative, original and modern.

"C'mon, the place is clear." Dina's voice spoke, bringing Ellie back to reality. Ellie turned and followed the brunette.

"Who even started those rumors?" Ellie asked while they both got on their horses.

"No idea. Probably a group of bored people." Dina sighed.

"Definitely." Ellie muttered while they started to move.

"You know that they aren't true, right?" Ellie spoke, she needed to make sure that nobody would start believing this bullshit.

"I know, i know." Dina muttered in a defensive way.

Delilah drank the alcohol as Maria talked to her about what she had in mind for Christmas

Christmas was close and Jackson's vibes screamed Christmas.

Maria talked about a winter dance. Everyone was invited. Delilah had to hold back from making a digusted face since everyone meant that Williams was going to be there.

"What if we-" Delilah started with a smirk on her face but she was interrupted by Maria, "Delilah we are inviting everyone, so that means you'll have to see faces you don't like."

Delilah sighed as she shut up.
"Fine, fine. But at least get some real alcohol at this dance." the brunette sighed as she put the glass on the table, making a digusted face.

Maria sighed before speaking, "I'm going to find that fool of my husband, try not to rip off Ellie's head."

"I make no promises!" Delilah raised her arms as she chuckled. Before going back to drink that disgusting alcohol, better than nothing.

Delilah's eyes widened at the sight of Bonnie. "Holy shit." She whispered.
She took a deep breath before getting up from her seat. Delilah started to walk towards the girl to greet her but Someone got there first.

Ellie's voice echoed in the bar as she talked to Bonnie. Delilah was so close to rip off Ellie's head.

Delilah stood there, watching the duo talk. A voice brought her back to reality. "Delilah!" Bonnie exclaimed.

Delilah put on a fake smile and walked towards the two girls.
"Hey. Are you back in Jackson?" Delilah asked as she hugged Bonnie.

"Yeah, for some weeks, I'm here with my family." Bonnie nodded as her eyes kept switching to Delilah and Ellie.

The two girl, who were standing next to each other, didn't even looked at each other.

"So, is it true?" Bonnie smirked as she gave them a look.
"What?" Ellie asked, hoping that it wasn't what she was thinking.

"That you're dati-" Bonnie had not time to finish the sentence that she was interupped by both of the girls.

"No!" They exclaimed in union.

"Oh okay." Bonnie nervously chuckled as she started to sense the tension.
She gulped and looked around before talking, "I'll see you around then."

Bonnie walked out and left Delilah and Ellie basically alone in the bar, some old people were playing chess there.

"She clearly wanted me." Delilah mumbled under her breath as she looked down.

Ellie rolled her eyes, "Yeah, she wanted you dead."

"Wow nice comeback, you're getting good at this." Delilah smiled as she gave Ellie a mocking nod.

"Fuck you Cox." Ellie replied with a frustrated tone.

Delilah smirked as she walked towards the door, "You wish." The brunette walked out, leaving Ellie with eyes wide open and racing thoughts.

it's been a hot minute readers :) I finally found motivation (I hope it'll last long).
HOW I MISSED DELILAH AND ELLIE.
this chapter was so short in sorry :( but I just wanted to make ellie and Delilah make out but that will happen in the 78th chapter 😊

I hope you liked this chapter!! don't forget to vote :)

see you soon (I hope)