A bad dream or destiny?

"Woah , what a wonderful place! " her bestie neha said .
Yeah it's dreamy, sharanya replied with smile.

She and her friend are at a magnificent place which she has never seen in her lifetime. She was observing and twirling to see the place and she spotted her family there which made happy and shocked at the same time.

" papa (dad) , how did u get here? " she said surprisingly. Her dad waved his hand joyfully and she hugged her dad . She felt a hand on her shoulder , she smiled and said ," mumma , i am so happy to see you here ."
Her mom kissed her forehead and said , did u miss me ? She hugged her mother tightly. But she felt an intense gaze on her which scared her a bit. She thought that she is being paranoid and smiled foolishly . As she shrugged off her thoughts and looked around she realised that she is all alone . No one is around her .she panicked and start calling her parents and neha . She started running here and there but find none . She is sweating and her heart feel like out of her body.
" papa , mumma , neha , ...please don't leave me alone ." She cried her lungs out but no one answered .she was crying like a baby . Her nose turned red , her eyelashes covered with tears become heavy. As she was crying she felt a heavy breathe behind her which scared the hell out of her .and as she take a step forward to run , a hand grab her waist and pulled her . She thought she has hit a wall but soon realised that her head is on someone's chest. A hard iron like chest. Unknowingly she started tracing his chest down to his abs . He anruptly grab her hand which make her look into his hazel grey eyes and he said ," i am waiting for you ..my aurora ." He said with a smirk . She was confused and terrified.

His voice was deep and husky and she was shaking under his gaze .she immediately turn around and start running . She turn back to look and her dark brown eyes directly meet with his hazel grey eyes. She has never seen such beautiful yet intimidating eyes. She has only seen his eyes which are enough to scare her off. Suddenly she bumped into something and cried. She opened her and found herself in her bed .
Her throat was dry .she wasn't able to speak . She searched for water on her bedside table. Gladly she find it and gulp it in one go . It made her feel calm and she said annoyingly ," the same nightmare, again."

She slide curtains and see sun dawn which makes her forget about her dream . "GOOD MORNING , AGRA ." She smiled.
She went to restroom to freshen up . she prepared breakfast and eat with her parents . Then she left for her job as an intern in a prestigious NGO. She always wanted to help people . It is her dream job . But she don't know what is destined for her . No one will be able to help her . Her fate is destined somewhere else ..far away from her family , friends and her beloved country.

SIX MONTHS LATER

sharanya was returning from her  office to home with her colleague . He asked her to drive her home as she was left alone in the office due to overtime work . He was her only friend there and also her fiance.
They were chatting about an upcoming events that will help orphans to get education in various countries and sharanya was very excited about it.
She was giggling on Rohit's jokes and talking about their upcoming big fat indian wedding . She was glowing like a angel in a black shirt and jeans . Her plumping lips were moving rhythmically .
Rohit was thinking how lucky he is to have her . She is so delicate and sweet . He wished to have her sinve the first day of her job and finally he is getting married to love of his life though it's not a love marriage .but he is glad that sharanya has never love any man either .He was smiling at his own thoughts .Suddenly sharanya tap his shoulder and said ," Rohit , my home is here....stop the car ".He pulled car at the side of her home and left .
Next day, sharanya reached office and a colleague come to her to convey boss's message . She immediately went to her boss's office . There was serious atmosphere in office as they were only waiting for her. Her boss looked at her and said ," sharanya and Heena will help those orphan girls. She said to a police officer. Heena and Sharanya glanced at each other in bewilderment.
Heena said ," ma'am i am sorry but i can't handle this . You think so highly of me but i am weak .Sharanya can help police to get informantion of those women traffickers ."
Sharanya felt lump in her throat when she heard the word 'women trafficking'. Her heart bleeds for those innocent women . She cursed those bastards who are involved in such sinful activities.
Her boss pulled her out of her thoughts and asked, " Sharanya , can you do it alone? "
" Haa zarur , humein bhagwan k alava kisi se darr nhi lagta ." She said confidently.

("Hell yes! I am not afraid of anyone except bhagwan(god). " )

Boss appreciated her courage and give her a proud smile. Then she left with the police.
But she don't know that this is the beginning of her ill-fated destiny .
After working day and night , she collected information from various orphanages and about the missing girls. Some of them are over 18 and rest are just below 12 years old. She find that a girl is carrying a cell phone . She informed police about it so that they can track her location now.
Police captured those bastards at the right time and saved those innocent girls. Later ,police made a statment in press conference that they have captured all the culprits except one and they all work for some people in foreign countries.
Sharanya was very happy knowing that she helped these poor girls but anaware of what's waiting for her.