GLIMPSE OF HER!

She was running like a maniac. She entered directly into william's men room where they were settling accounts. They were shocked to see her and their expressions changed fast. She slowly walked backwards and start running . They cursed her in their language and started running after her angrily. She was running with all her strength ,her saree has loosened , hair tangled and her legs weakened . She closed her eyes and within a second she was hit by something . She thought it's a wall. She touched it and traced on it with her trembling hands and she heard a heartbeat then she realised that it's someone's chest.

" oh no ..no no ..it can't be ." She said in her mind.
She hurriedly pulled herself away and without looking at him ,she said," so..sorry ..i am extremely sorry ."
She felt an intense gaze on her which she find kinda similiar .she slowly lifted her eyes to look at the person and her dark brown meet with his hazel grey eyes.He was directly looking into her eyes like he is seeing through her soul .
Then she felt his gaze on her body . He was staring at her like if she is real . After scanning her body ,he gave a satisfying look and said directly piercing into her soul ," it's okay ."
She felt chills throughout her body . His voice was deep and husky but felt familiar .She felt like something has stucked in her throat. She felt his intimidating aura is caging her . He scanned her again and this time stopped at her visible skin . Something flashed into his eyes and she noticed it and covered her visible skin with her hands.she heard a chuckle .she felt humilated and embarrassed . She slowly turned around and run away still feeling his gaze on her.
She was running and thinking that she know nothing about this place . She don't even know their language .

"Oh god ..please give me some strength ..why am i so weak ? "She  said to herself feeling worn out and fell on the ground. She was thirsty and there was no one on the road . Suddenly , a car stooped in front of her and william's men came out and dragged her by her hair into car.she has no strength left in her body so, she didn't resist.

"Bitch! How dare you think of escaping ? You have caused a huge loss to my boss and now you will pay for it ." One of the william's men said.
"
"No ..please ..brother leave me ." She said with tearful eyes.

He pulled her hair and said ," Brother ..huh ..i would have fucked your sexy body if you weren't a gift for my boss's friends. He pulled her hair even more and smelled her hair like a lunatic.

" Aarggg ..let go of me ,you pervert ". She cried in pain and her tears flowing on her cheeks . She has never heard such filthy words in her life.she was missing her father's embrace.

"Papa (dad) ...i know u will find me ..please find me...don't give up on me ..please..." she cried thinking about her dad.

" Get ready for your first auction ,bitch! And i will fuck you one day for sure ."  A men chuckled .she looked at him with  fearful face.

" what ? Auction? ..this is horrible . I can't let them do this to me . I will die rather than this . I won't let anyone tarnish my respect ." She decided .

Alex's pov:

That dream again! I hate women , these women reminds me of my slut mother. She had extramarital affairs with many men . I have witnessed her getting fucked by many men . She was a terrible mother and i am glad that my father killed her ..accidently but he died too due to shock.
" why do i always dream about my whore mother ? ...i questioned myself .
My body was covered in sweat .

I have fucked and tortured many whores but didn't let them touch me .They enjoyed being tortured that made me hate them even more. I don't even know what love and family feels  like ..if i ever fall for someone that would be lifetime torture for her because i don't know how to love . I smirked and went to washroom .

I heard a knock on the door.
" come in " I said .
It was mike ..my only friend . He reminded me of william's party which i totally forgot .

I am not only a bussinessman but also the leader of a mafia gang. I do all the shady bussiness except women and child trafficking .that's not because i have a good heart but i hate whores and i want them to vanish from this world .

I attended some meetings and left for the party. Mike informed me that he has reached there. I was wondering about what will william do with his little enemy . I heard him say that he will make her everyone's whore for free. I was so immersed in my thoughts that i didn't even realised i have reached at the venue.I ordered driver to park the car and start walking to the entry gate while looking at my phone .
As i was about to call Mike , i felt a thing pressed to my chest and i embraced it unknowingly. I looked down and find a girl who was shivering in my arms and tracing her soft fingers on my chest.It felt like she was trying to find out what she has hit .I was amused by her action. She moved away from my chest abruptly and lower her gaze. That's when i saw her golden white body . I was surprised to see such a angelic beauty with soft feminine features. I have never seen such long and beautiful hair . She was looking like an angel fallen into the hell. Then ,i noticed her  clothes. She was wearing an indian attire.
And there's a voice in my head screaming...." i want her ...i want her in my bed  ...cage her ...tame her soul...her body belongs to me...hurt her ..bully her...do every good and bad things to her ."
My thoughts interrupted by her slow and sweet voice. She apologised and i was unable to utter a word. I was biwitched by her .
" it's okay ." I said maintaing my sanity.
She slowly lifted her gaze and i got goosebumps as i saw innocence and tears in her eyes. Her beautiful brown eyes were telling me a painful story.she has bruises all over her body . Her clothes were torned and i was scanning her body and stopped at her big breasts. Her cleavage was visible to me and i was staring at her big breasts shamelessly . She noticed it and covered her breasts with her hands which make me want her even more   i wanted to remove her weak hands from those plumping boobs . How dare she hide her body from me ? I want to fuck her right now ...i want her . As i was about say something , she turned around and ran away. I wanted to follow but Mike's voice stopped me . And we went to the party lounge but still thinking about her . I will find her anyhow after all she is in my hell , i smirked.

Guys , kindly lemme know if u are enjoying this writing . Do comment and vote.🌸