what do he want ?

In India

" hello ..Rohit ...is Anya with u ? Please send her home quickly . His dad wants to talk to her ." Sharanya's mother ask politely.

" Wait ..what ? ...aunty she is not with me ..i told her to leave early because i had some work pending . " Rohit replied.

"Beta ( son) , i thought she is with you  and her phone is dead .Her father is back and demands her presence . I am worried what will i tell him .you know her father ..he is very protective towards her after all he is DGP and has many enemies out there . " her mother worriedly.

" aunty ...don't worry ..i think she must be with neha ..i will ask neha to send her home safely . And i know my Anya ..she can take care of herself . " Rohit assured her mother .

" but i have already call neha and sharanya is not there...i have a bad feeling ...pata nhi kaha rh gyi ye ladki ..pehle to kbhi aisa nhi kiya esne ..ab to eske papa ko btana hi pdega nhi to vo gussa krenge .
( don't know where she is ..she has never done this before..i have to tell her father about it or else he will be very angry.)

" Rukein ...aunty ...vo neha k sath bhi nhi h...vo to bhaut zaldi nikli thi..ab raat hone ko ayi h ...humein uncle ko btana hoga kahi koi problem mein to nhi h vo ..m usko itne paas aake khona nhi chahta ...aap please uncle ko btaiye or m abhi aata hu apke paas." Rohit cut the call with shivering hands .

( wait ..aunt..she is not with neha ..she left early ..it's already night now ..we have to tell uncle ...maybe she is in problem..i don't want loose her at any cost....please tell uncle and i am coming there .)

Her mother told her father about everything . Her father was so happy ..thinking that he will meet his daughter after six months but now everything has changed . His daughter may be in danger .He told her many times that she should take some security with her . Now he is calling his subordinates to track her phone so that he can access her location.

Rohit called neha and told her about everything and they both reach together at sharanya's home.

"Aunty ...don't worry ...sharanya will be back to us very soon...i trust uncle and i told my father too ...he will be here soon ." Neha said hugging her.

Neha's father is a well known politician and  a good friend of DGP Singh.

" sir ..we have found her last location but it won't be helpful as her phone is found by kolkata police . But i am sure about one thing i.e. it was all planned by someone influential as they left no trace behind them ." A senior officer reports .

" no ..please ..find her ..she is our only daughter ..please Arun ...ask them to find her as soon as possible ..i want my daughter back ." Her mother cried hugging her father .

" aunty ...we will find her ...i will find her no matter what it takes...no one can take her away from me ." Rohit said sternly.

" I will find my daughter ...just wait for sometime ...i will bring her back even if i had to take anyone's life .They shouldn't have touch my daughter . I know someone did this deliberately for the sake of fucking revenge." Her father said  talking to himself .

He appointed many teams to search for her .he wants his daughter back at any cost.

Meanwhile in Russia

Driver notifiy alex that they have reached home. He hummed in response and look at sharanya who is still sleeping in his arms .He took her in his arms in bride style and went inside.
Maid  nodded him with respect and looked at the woman in their boss's arms .
He order them to bring some ice in his room and left . Maids are suprised to see a woman in the house . They know that their boss never had a lover .