𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 - 𝙀𝙇𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉

➪➪➪

➪➪➪

"𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐋 it can't be me so yall..." sky pointed between the girls. "got some shit going on." she continued.

"how can't it be you?" heavyn said confused. it was safe to say the vibes where definitely thrown off. something that was supposed to be a joke turn into a terrible reality.

"i just had my period." sky told.

"how long ago?" krissy looked up at her. sky grew silent not actually remembering.

"..."

"i actually don't remember." she said in disbelief. "aw shit." heavyn banged her head against the wall.

"stop you might hurt the baby." krissy said seriously making sky burst out laughing. "bitch it's not me with the fetus." heavyn assured.

"saniya?" heavyn looked over at her. "it's not me either i haven't been sexually active." she held her hands up in surrender.

"sky it's you." krissy pointed. "and why the hell is it me?" she looked the girl up and down as if she was crazy.

"your the only one who's been having sex." she explained. "me and von aren't even together i'm not having sex." sky defended.

"bro y'all broke up yesterday." heavyn squinted her eyes at the girl who she thought sounded dumb. "it ain't me." sky assured.

"when the last time y'all fucked?" heavyn made a face. "don't worry about all that cuh." sky shook her finger in her face.

"it's like one or two extra test... if one of y'all wanna take them?" krissy suggested. she went to grab the bag and looked inside. "yeah it's only two."

"well i don't need it. who out of the three of y'all need it most?" krissy wondered.

"rock paper scissors or sum." heavyn said loudly. "bruh you playing." sky laughed loudly.

"it's three of us how we gon rock paper scissor?" saniya look at them as if they had two heads. "it's definitely possible." sky told.

"come on let's get this shit ova wit cause ion want no damn test." sky rolled her sleeves up. "baby ion want it either." heavyn laughed.

krissy bursted out laughing making everybody look at her. "i'm sorry but you said baby as if- never mind."

"ouu i know what we could do!" saniya got a bright idea. "flip a coin."

"krissy think of heads or tails and tell siri to flip a coin." she explained. "bet." sky answered liking that idea better.

"ok i got it in mind." krissy said. " i say heads." sky picked.

"tails." heavyn said. "tails too." saniya added. "siri flip a coin." krissy said into her phone.

"it's ... tails." krissy read off the screen. "yes thank god himself whew boy." sky cheered. "so we gotta take the test?" saniya frowned.