𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 - 𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉

➪➪➪

➪➪➪

"𝐈𝐀𝐍 cleaning up shit." sky laughed. "you planned the party, you clean the shit up." she pointed.

"and you got like four hours before gg come back" heavyn added. "uh you help too." sky told. "what?" heavyn said confused.

"you was inviting niggas too, so gon head and get ta cleaning." sky told. the front door opened revealing boogie. "and where was you all night?" heavyn said as she picked up some cups and tossed them in a trash bag .

"you live in my business, go get yo own." he waved her off. "treateddd." sky laughed. "i fucking hate yall." heavyn rolled her eyes.

"ou y'all wanna know who was looking good last night." heavyn perked up. "hmm." sky raised her eyebrows as she scrolled through her phone.

"why you looking for a niggas already we just got here." boogie mugged his sister. "what you trynna say?" heavyn stopped in her tracks and stared at him.

"stop ... being ... a hoe." he said slowly. "i know you not talking about being a hoe!" heavyn snapped.

"on what boogie a hoe." sky laughed at the two arguing. "ian no damn hoe girl is you cool." he laughed also.

"you den been with three bitches since we got here and y'all wonder why he never at home." heavyn told. "yeah that's hoe shit." sky shook her head.

"fuck outta here." he waved her off.

"ok so who was looking good." sky went back to the topic. "bro muwop was looking good as hell i was bout ready ta take him down." she said being over dramatic.

"he like calm girls you too loud n shit." sky told. "i can be calm." heavyn defended. "mmm no you can't." sky shook her head.

"why it ain't no food in here." boogie yelled from the kitchen. "because you ain't buy nun." booka shouted back.

"come on let's go grocery shopping." boogie stood infront of the girls. heavyn threw the trash bag down and started putting her shoes on.

"um not you." boogie pushed her back playfully. "i was talking to sky. ion want you to go." he told.

"what?? why can't i go." she said confused. sky just watched the two finding them arguing entertaining. "why do you want to go?" boogie asked her.

heavyn just stood there dumbfounded. "exactly come on." he pulled sky up from the couch and dragged her out the door.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

@𝐌𝐔𝐖𝐎𝐏𝐅𝐑𝐌𝐃𝐀𝐎 25s