𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 - 𝙁𝙄𝙁𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉

➪➪➪

➪➪➪

"𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊 at my fucking eye, do i look okay to you??" sky shouted at the boys. she was standing in the mirror not knowing what to do.

the girl had scratched her eyeball. it was a deep cut right though her pupil. her eye was completely red filled with blood.

she couldn't even see clearly. "they on live." saniya walked into the bathroom with sky. she showed her the phone as she found one of the girls instagrams.

"and she thought she was safe i whooped dat hoe friend." one of the girls laughed. "who the fuck are they." sky held a cold towel over her eye.

"deja is marc's sister." saniya pointed. "umm that one isis." she pointed to the girl heavyn fought. "and ion know the rest." she told.

"did i get my ass beat? let me see the video." heavyn tried to grab doodie phone. "nah you did yo big one ... or whatever they be saying." booka added.

"had dat bitch saying 'i'm done i'm done'." deja mocked sky making her friends laugh. "and to dat nigga who put his hands on me i got sum for you to." isis flashed a gun in the camera.

sky went to instagram and decided to go live herself. she didn't say anything at first she sat there reading the comments.

the comments consisted of people saying she "got her ass beat" and "let a girl smaller than her beat her up" and more.

"aye doe" sky laughed. "ian gotta say to much to you hoes i'll just show the video." sky shrugged.

"doodie!" saniya shouted. "yoo." he entered the room. he spotted the camera and walked over to stand in-front of it. "y'all sis ass just beat dat hoe. ian lying whooped her ass like her mama should've." doodie joked.

"bye bro." sky laughed. "show the video." she told. doodie pulled the video up and turned his phone towards the live.

the comments immediately switched. "now for real tho. ion even know you hoes." sky told.

"had dat bitch flopping around like a fish outta water." doodie joked making the girls laugh.

"did allat talking and just got yo ass beat over a nigga who ain't never coming back." saniya said.

"like seriously y'all came to my house for what?? to get yo ass dealt wit on my granny." sky spoke.

"on god. talking bout somebody was talm about yo brother." saniya told.