Squidbeak Survival 8: A friendly Chat

"Ok that's good enough,I guess..."

"Maybe I might be a large? All me knows is that I have a-"

"Nice Pear Figure,I know. Thank you for the information."

"No problem."

"By the way,how are you going to dry off?"

"That's a problem."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kimi walked back to the cave,where the Squid Sisters would be. It looked like the rain was clearing up,so it might stop soon. By now Kimi has entered back into the cave to see a surprise.

Callie and Marie were eating most of the food.

Kimi: "Hey!"

Callie: " *Gags* K-kimi! Back so soon!?"

Kimi: "Were you two eating the food?"

Marie: "We were hungry. And we're not obviously eating fish raw."

Callie: "Did you find Zal?"

Kimi: "...Yes,she uh...taking a shower..."

Marie: "What. In the rain?"

Kimi: "Yes,and she found Little Buddy."

Callie: "Well that's a relief. But anyways,do you want some?"

Kimi: "Oh,I was thinking while we wait for Zal,I'll be making something with the food."

Marie: "You can make something with this?"

Kimi: "Well yes. Granted that I've only made one thing so far,but I can try something else and new."

Callie: "That'll be good. I'm starving for anything..."

Kimi took out the leftover wood and began to start a fire. "Ah right,Callie." Kimi called out. "Yea?" "I got Zal's size. She said that she might be a Large,but also do something with her 'Nice Pear Figure'." "Ha! We told ya! Come on,Marie! You can help me with the clothes." "Do I have to?"

After the fire started,Kimi dragged her suitcase near enough to look through it. 'Let's see....'

So after Callie and Marie ate most of the food -but while making sure there was enough- Kimi had to look through the case to find something quick and easy. She would've made the Starfruit-Banana-Coconut thing again,but that would just be a waste of the same thing,plus since they have different varieties of food,you might as well do a little mixing around.

But before Kimi wanted to make something,She needed to dry off first,considering she just came back from the rain.

"Er...." There was one problem revolving around Kimi. She was soaking wet. Well,the giant leaf hovering above her head helped cover and protected her face,but apparently not her body. So now that the fire has started,she grabbed her left hair/tentacle and tried to squeeze some water out,even twisting it a little. (Like squeezing water out of your hair.) And now proceeding to do the same to her right hair/tentacle.

'At least my hair is dry. But what about my clothes?' Kimi thought,if she can even call it clothes. Not just hers,But Callie,Marie,and Zal's 'clothes' are torn and ripped to shreds. Callie's idea of using leafs and sisal as clothes until they get home -if they could ever get home- wasn't a bad idea,so she might have to ask her if she can make some for the rest of them. Kimi would have done the same thing that Zal did as a last resort,bathing in the rain and the sea and using hibiscus flowers as soap,but she didn't want the Squid Sisters to feel suspicious or uncomfortable about it,especially since no one has a towel with them to dry off and cover...And frankly,none of them want to see each other without clothes on. They're close,but not that close. She might have to think about it later on.