•The beginning•

•Josie's Point Of View•

Social media is known for its toxic, and judging environments, most people are addicted to hiding through their screens deflecting their insecurity's or simply lying about the things that go on in their life. Not me, I strive on social media knowing that everything I feed my following is real and nothing less than the truth. Sometimes I wonder why people can look at someone's instagram and then simply obsess over their life.

At the prime age of 16 the social media network saw me for the first time, a year later I was named the "It girl" of many things for example it girl of hockey,it girl of figure skating, and over all it girl of the world. Like I said I strive off the fact I don't feed into the bullshit, but I can't lie the attention can sometimes be nice.

Enough about that though, Trevor Zegras a name you hear often on social media, he just so happens to be my brother. I always wanted to follow in my older brother's footsteps, seeing as I'm a girl hockey just wouldn't work for me so I got the next best thing figure skating.

Figure skating, two simple words that make my whole world brighten, when I was a little kid everyone knew I was talented but as I grew up it became my obsession, I had to be the best, win, and as you can see as a growing girl it tends to add pressure that isn't needed. One winter my family and the Hughes family were all at the rink, we tend to go there a lot based off their three now NHL sons and my brother. It was before I got on the ice I had a break down I couldn't breathe, the world started spinning, and suddenly tears welded up in my eyes, until a certain Hughes brother found me and began to calm me down... I never knew how he knew what to do that day but ever since I have notice his tight gaze following me where I go, he almost seemed curious.

Jack Hughes, many saw him as cocky, and arrogant but I always knew there was more, and this is his and I story about how even the weakest strings always keep people tied together.
___________________________________
LISTEN PEOPLE IK I KEEO CHANGING BOOKS BUT I SWEAR THIS ONE IS STAYING
ITS WINTER AND I NEED A HOCKEY BOOK