•Game Day•

User: Luke_Hughes

User: Luke_Hughes

Caption: What I deal with.

Tagged: Josie_ZegrasOffical, Jack_Hughes

Comments:

Jack_Hughes: Love ya lukey boy

That_Zegras: Gross.
^
Josie_ZegrasOffical: Stfu

Fan101: So they are going to the game ??
^
Luke_Hughes: I'm in the game...
____________________________________
• Josie's Point Of View •

As I laid in my bed scrolling through my phone I became restless, I couldn't stop thinking about the game. I had tossed and turned for hours now, nothing would work I could not fall asleep. I got up out of my bed opening my bedroom door beginning to walk down the hall into Jacks room to see him playing video games.

"Shouldn't you be sleeping?" I asked him before I watched him jump slightly before pulling off his headset.

"I could ask you the same thing" I laughed lightly before jacks eyes softened on me and he shut the game off before making his way over to his bed and pulled the covers back patting them for me to sit.

I smiled before jumping on the bed and getting comfortable.

"What's wrong?" He'd asked while getting comfy in the bed.

"I'm just nervous about the game, What if he targets you or Luke on the ice?" Jack got tense as soon as the word he left my mouth. He tucked a strand of hair be hide my ear and began to speak "We both know Luke and I can hold our own, Don't be nervous Quinn is going to be with you and he won't let you leave his sight." I nodded before snuggling into his neck and falling into deep sleep.

____________Two Hours Later____________

As I woke up from sleeping I noticed the empty bed and heard the shower running before I got up and made my way over to my room. I looked at the time before sighing we had around 30 minutes before was had to be out of the house and I have to see Vincent.

I sat at my desk doing my make up before throwing on Jacks old warm-up jersey and luke's number on my hat. I began to make my way towards the door sliding on my panda dunks and looked down at my leggings pulling them up before Luke came out of his room with his hockey bag and threw me the keys. I ran down the stairs to Jacks car before turning the heaters on sitting in the front.

After a little while both Hughes brothers showed up into the car and as always the ride was silent but I couldn't help but feel the nerves boiling out of Luke and anger radiating off Jack.

I set my head on Jacks shoulder while he drove, He looked down and his gaze softened before slowly releasing his tight grip on the wheel, I watch the knuckles turn from white back to his skin tone.

When we pulled into the area nerves bottled in my stomach, as we walked in I wish the boys good luck and promised a worried Jack I would be fine on my own and that Quinn is right inside by our seats. They began to head towards the locker room while I turn and began to head to my seat before I heard someone call my name.

That's when I paled and the room got smaller.

"Funny seeing you here" Vincent smiled down at me before I looked past him to see Quinn approaching.
____________________________________
WHATS ABT TO HAPPEN?!

OKAY ALL OF US CAN WE TAKE A MOMENT TO TALK ABT THE FACT JACK HAS A GF?!

AND THIS IS A SHORT FILLER CHAPTER FOR THE NEXT ONE

DONT FORGET TO VOTE COMMENT AND CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOK!!

Word count: 612