S2 Show

NEW YORK , 10:57 SCHOOL

I looked around not seeing my baby mommas. I then dappled Brandt up as he sat behind me and I decided to ask him has he seen my wife.

Brandt:oh shit that reminds! Bro dead ass in the hallway I saw a group of these girls dressed like they belong to nature or some shit\

Dustin:Oh shit yeah I saw them too! what they doin?

Brandt:Maybe they here for the show tonight the principal was talking about

I nodded my head okay as we continued talking about some more random stuff and she still wasn't here and I started to get worried. Until she came in the class talking to the teacher and wearing a robe?

her hair was also in a slick low bun and she was barefoot. She then walked back out the classroom like she was in a rush. Bruh I just wanna see and talk to my wife. The bell then rung as I went to lunch walking with Alex and brandt as we talked about the show that was tonight.

                                                                                                                       TIME SKIP, 8:00

I was sitting in the 5th row with Alex,Brandt,and Infront of me was Heather,Jessica,Connie,Becca, Anna and Maya. and behind me it was Shuji,Sam,Gabe, and Jager. (at this part please play candy by Doja cat slowed and you right by Doja cat slowed) The lights then dimmed as they then turned a soft greenish color. I then saw a group of girls? I don't know but they were wearing a flower crown and a flower ish dress with their hair long and dark.

I then saw Savitri gasping a little cause it looked like she was bare naked but it was just her same skin color but it looked like she was ACTUALLY naked. she didn't have no makeup on or anything and her hair looked like a wig since it was EXTREMLY long. The girls then began pulling and tugging at her and she looked like she was in ALOT of pain and the whole crowd including me thought she was actually in pain but don't worry it was just acting for the show. They then covered her and the lights got darker. they then revealed her and when it well you.....