S2 PT Show

NEW YORK, 9:37 RESTUARANT

We then got our food as Lucas (the waiter) came ack asking if everything was okay and we all said yes as I asked if I could get a refill and he grabbed my chin lifting my head to look at him "of course you can baby girl"  "aight bro what the fuck is you doing?!" he semi yelled making a couple people turn their heads to see what was going on. Lucas and Dustin then got into a fight as Brandt and Alex finally pulled him off the poor boy I then sighed grabbing his hand taking us to a more private place. "Dustin!" I semi yelled almost a whine.

he then mumbled something as I sat on his lap lifting his head up to look at me. "baby I'm yours and only yours" I said softly pulling him into a soft kiss but his freaky as grabbed my ass shoving his tongue in my mouth making me moan a little as we were basically swallowing each other and grinding against each other. we then got back as I sat back down next to Jessica seeing her smirking. "girl..what?" I asked "nothing" she said turning away laughing "Jessicaa" I said softly laughing a little.

We then went back to my house to have a slumber party. it was me of course since it my house,Anna,maya,Jessica,Heather,Connie,Dustin,Brandt, and Alex. liyah couldn't come since she was going to go visit her grandparents which made me a lil sad but it's okay. I was currently waiting  for everyone to come petting my kitten and I recently bought my first house.

I then heard several knocks on my front door as I got up opening my door getting tackled with hugs from Heather,Becca,Connie,Jessica,Anna,and Maya as the all burst into the house but I barely had any clothes on.