4

【You have obtained Currency: Copper Coins x2】

【You have obtained Currency: Credits x51】

【You have obtained Currency: Gold x26】

【You have obtained Ruby Brooch [Normal Quality]x1】

【You have obtained a Small Star Stone [Normal Quality]x1】

【You have obtained Glow Sand [Normal Quality]x2】

While Susie was cleaning up, she looked at the eager pop-up window on the side, and couldn't help but sigh, sure enough, the moment when she counted the loot was the happiest.

Those gems are now useless to her, and the system suggests that they can be recycled for 5 points each.

But comparing gems to zombies is too cheap! What's more, those points are not enough for a gacha, so Susie simply collects them all into the warehouse.

The gold coins were turned into diamonds for the first time, and Susie originally wanted to use the silver coins to exchange the gold coins to make up two single draws, but when she opened the exchange page, she found that it was not the decimal exchange she imagined.

【Today's Exchange Rate:

1 silver → 28 bronze coins

33 silver coins → 1 gold coin

1 gold → 31 silver

Reminder: A 20% handling fee will be charged for this exchange system. 】

Susie:???

What's that? Can you still speculate on futures in this business game?

And the handling fee of 20 points is too pitiful, right? Where is the warmth?

Susie directly cut out of the exchange interface and fed the three diamonds into the krypton pool.

The silver-white waves churned for a second and couldn't wait to launch a white gacha, without surprises, commonly known as a crash. However, with her current state of abject poverty, it doesn't matter whether she is right or wrong, she doesn't lose money anyway.

The result is an egg.

It's really an egg.

It is slightly larger than an egg, milky white, with scattered black patterns.

【Unknown Egg [Rare Quality][Unsellable]

Category: Collections

Description: Eggs of an unknown creature, which appear to hatch. 】

【You've got the egg!】 】

【You have turned on the breeding system!】 】

【You've got cage x1, try farming!】 】

...... This description seems very familiar.

So what's stuffed in the kryptonite pool?

There was an extra cage on the countertop.

Size 17x23x34 cm, pink, with slides and running wheels, it is a Taobao <> yuan free shipping hamster cage, and a package of sawdust.

Susie: "..."

Cultivation???

With a complicated face, she spread the packet of sawdust into the bottom basin of the hamster cage and put the eggs in. I saw that the sawdust had closed the rope into the shape of a bird's nest, and held the egg firmly in the center.

[Your eggs are hatching: 1:19:12]

Susie poked the eggshell with her finger, and the egg shook a few times as if consciously, rubbing her knuckles coquettishly.