105

"Let me see, today's specials are..."

The magician, who had been working overtime for three days in a row, opened his blank eyes and looked through the menu in his hand: "Herb stewed fish, let's have one."

After he finished his meal, he took a sip of the lemonade that came with it, smashed his whole head on the table, looked at the light outside the window, and let out a soulless sigh: "It's time for the herbs to bear seeds again."

The herb fish stew tastes as bad as ever.

"It's season again."

Susie let out a feeble sigh, slammed her head on the table, looked at the municipal overview window that she couldn't escape even if she closed her eyes, she pushed the financial income and expenditure statement, dropped the pen, and her whole body exuded the smell of sea salt that she didn't want to work: "Do you have any work today?"

Olivia calmly opened the folder in her hand: "There are some problems with the water canal in the morning and twilight neighborhood, it is better to replan and lay it."

Susie: "Well, got it, I'll see it later."

"Residents of Goblet of Fire Street and Silver Lake Road reported that the public shuttle bus stops are remote and there are too few seats on the morning bus."

Susie: "Goblet of Fire, oh, that miner's block, you do have to wake up early to go to work in the mines.

"The roads in the business district are too narrow, especially the section leading to the teleportation hall and the academy, which is very prone to congestion."

Susie: "... Well, if you want to widen that stretch, you'll have to tear down a lot of houses, and the Adventurers' Guild is around there.

"The park at Tumbledown Alley needs to be maintained again."

Susie: "Remember to call Kevin to collect the fine—"

"Finally," Olivia stumbled to a new page, "Sigwyt's group of scholars will arrive tomorrow morning."

Hearing this, the lifeless salted fish lord finally gained a little vitality, opened his eyes and sat up.

Still daunted by the tax statements, she stretched out her hand and scooped the side of Arrow to her knees, stroking it from beginning to end. The skeletal cat has grown a lot in the past two years, and its originally slender bones are gradually covered with hard scales. She snapped her bone spurs and turned over, her body flattened, her front paws wrapped around Susie's wrists, and she snorted and became coquettish.

Susie shook her: "You're fat."

The cat, which only had a skeleton at all, flicked its tail in dissatisfaction: "Meow!

Susie: "It's okay, it's okay, the fat Elo is cuter."

【Your town [★★★☆]

Current Citizens: 10945,<>

Realm Reputation: 2421

Comments: Stable industry, agriculture and animal husbandry are the solid foundation of this town, it is blessed with magical resources, unique tourism brings a new flow of people to your town, and although there is a lack of foreign investment business, you have done well as a new town. Of course, if you want to become a real city, in addition to working harder, you may need an opportunity. 】

What an opportunity...

There is still no fluctuation in the population this month.

Susie twisted the cat's tailbone between her fingers, closed the management interface, and pulled a document from the full table of papers.