56

The community library was well received among the contors, and even Frank found a collection of poems that he had never seen before, so he flipped out his piano, plucked out the tune, and sang by the fireplace. Elo snoozed on his lap, his little fluffy clothes warmed by the fire.

The Kitsune Maid has two new desserts on her menu, maple apple pie and orange puff pastry brioche bread.

The only thing that is not good, there are too many books with missing arms and legs! So Aldro often has to rack his brains to make up plots, but he is not good at this! The bone dragon has been a little bald lately—even though he was bald in the first place.

Soon after, Eunice sneaked up on Susie.

The apprentice of the dark arts, who was obsessed with research, had just washed his hair, and he should have hurriedly picked it up in order to go out to meet people, and the lenses with water droplets slightly obscured the dark circles and bloodshot eyes.

...... Anyway, it's the image of a graduate student stuck with a deadline liver paper.

Eunice was still a little jealous of Raphael, and she looked at him carefully a few times before asking Susie to lease the Raven.

"It's weird, I don't understand," she said, "and we want to talk to the teacher."

The Dark Magic Apprentice sighed helplessly: "When I came out to Xi, I only thought that the farther away from the tower was better, of course, I think so now, but it is very inconvenient at this time."

Susie casually glanced at the notes that Eunice held in her hand, a thick stack of bewildering numerical values and conjectures recorded in detail, and at the end of the paper there was a demon sketch, densely filled with notes... These apprentices are truly versatile.

She pondered for a moment: "This kind of thing, it would be more useful to explain it in person, right?"

"That's right." Eunice's expression was a little solemn, "We usually go back to the tower after Xi, but if we don't understand these problems now, we don't want to sleep..."

Susie: He's a top student.

She turned her head to look at the Death Knight, saw that the other party bowed slightly, and said, "... Actually, do you want to go back and talk about it directly?

Eunice: "Huh?

Susie: "Of course, there is a fee.

She paused for a moment and added, "It's going to be expensive."

Although the cooldown period for the itinerant vendors has not yet passed, the 200% premium is barely within the scope of the price, after all, the apprentices have paid fifty gold coins for it.

When the window was pushed open, it was late at night on the Amber Plains. The four fields were pitch black and silent, with only the occasional faint flapping of wings in the distance.

And the magnificent tower complex is still bright. It may not be accurate to describe it as "bright", it does not actually illuminate the surroundings, but it can still see the color of the tower and the pattern on the flag as it does during the day, like a color photograph pasted on a black base map.

The apprentices were surprised and delighted to hear that they could return to the tower, but when they stood in front of the window, they all hesitated.

"It's only been a long time since we've been out, let's go back now," one of the apprentices looked at the tower from afar, and couldn't help but take a step back, a look of resistance appeared on his face, "I'll be killed."

"It's okay to kill that." Betty calmly noted, "I think I'll let you do an experiment and clean the sample cage."

Apprentices: "..."