You belong with me (Taylor's version)

Taylor: 

It is cold in Kansas City in October. The leaves are changing colors and the breeze is getting cooler.  Travis and I are sitting on his screened in porch sipping apple cider. I have always loved fall, but this year I love it even more. I get to spend it with someone I love, and someone who loves me. We are wrapped up in a pile of fuzzy blankets; talking and joking.  Travis has practice in two hours so we are spending as much time together before he has to leave. 

"You know what we should be for Halloween" I say 

"Hmm... I dont know what should we be?" Travis say smiling at me. 

"Barbie and Ken!" I say my smile growing bigger than before. 

"Hahahha allright nah. That would be hilarious. Pat would never let me go for it" Travis says laughing. 

Travis: 

Taylor and I have spent the morning together, talking, and planning a Halloween costume. I was sad when I had to leave for practice, but exited to get back out there and work. Taylor needed to finish some movie stuff anyways. 

*** 

After practice I shower and get dressed. Once I get to my car I call Taylor. 

"Hey! How are you?" I ask once she answers 

"Good! I just finished up with Tree on some movie premier stuff. How was practice?" Taylor asks. 

"That's good! Practice went well, we watched some film and did some drills." I say 

"I was wondering what you wanted to do for dinner? I don't have any food really planned to cook, but I could go to the store. We could also go out or takeout." I say. 

"Oooh! Do you want to go out to the new place in town?" She asks. She is the absolute best. 

"That sounds great! Ill call to make a reservation." I say 

*** 

Taylor: 

I open the closet door and look through my clothes options. The place is very fancy. Travis is taking a shower and im choosing an outfit. My eyes land on a Dior dress. It is red, with elegant sleeves. I pull it out and put it on. The sleeves are long enough that I don't need a coat. I walk into the bathroom to grab my makeup bag. Travis is already dressed in cream pants and a nice top. 

"wow you look- stunning" I blush "That dress is something" he says 

"thank you, you look nice your self." 

I finish applying my makeup and put my lipstick in my purse  I walk into the closet and pull out my shoes. They are black four inch heels. I sit down and pull them on. Once I am done I walk down the stairs. I see Travis talking to my security. 

"You look as gorgeous as ever." He says and I give him a kiss. 

We get into the car and head towards the restaurant.

****

We are sat  in the back corner. We both ordered an entree and we are sharing two apps. We are both drinking white wine aswell. 

Travis: 

Taylor and I are having a great time. She looks stunning in that dress. I wish I could just hold onto her forever and never let her go. She is the best. We are chatting about our days and recent events. 

We eat and share our dinners and decided to order lava cake for desert. Tay loves in and I will eat anything so we are both exited. when the waiter puts it onto our table I see taylors eyes light up. She looks like a little kid who is so happy.  I slide the plate towards her and she takes her fork and cuts the cake down the center. The cake oozes all over the plate. Taylor slides her fork and takes a bite. 

"You have to try this it is so good" She says with a huge smile. I pick up my fork and try a bite

"Wow that is delicious!" I say. We share the cake until it is gone and we promise to come back to have it again.  

A/N: This is not my best but I hope you enjoy. Thank you to everyone who has been reading and boosting my story it means so much! I love there relationship so much!