Easter with the Kelce's part 1

a/n: Happy Easter to all those who celebrate! I don't mean to bring religion into my writing I just thought this was cute. I am sorry! 

Taylor:

We just arrived to Jason and Kylie's where we will be staying for the weekend. Travis and I are in one of the guest rooms. His parents are also staying over. It is weird to not be celebrating a holiday with my parents because I always have. Even with Joe they always came. This past year has been different. I was away for Thanksgiving and did not really celebrate it. My parents went to Austin's to visit him and his girlfriend. The boys offered to take the girls out this afternoon while Kylie, Donna, and I cooked. 

When Travis and I are done unpacking, we make are way downstairs towards the kitchen and living room. 

"Aunt Taylor! Uncle Trav!" The freshly awoken girls yell as they run towards their aunt and uncle. Although Taylor and Travis are not married or engaged, Taylor was still their aunt. 

"Hey girlies!" Travis says huging Ellie. I am hugging Wyatt. 

"Auntie Tay! We dyed Easter Eggs today!" Wyatt says exitedly. 

"That is so cool! Then the Easter Bunny can hide them!" I say back matching her energy. 

"Girlies do you want to go to the playground?" Jason asks picking up Ellie. Travis picks up wyatt who is rambling on about something. Kylie walks in and hands a sleepy Bennie to Ed. 

"Have fun!" Kylie says as the men leave. "Now time for some cooking! I ordered the ham so all we need to make is sides and dessert." she says. "I have the stuff for mac and cheese, baked potatoes, mushrooms, and rolls." 

"That sounds like we better get going!" Donna says with a smile. 

"So all we need to make today is the max and cheese and potatoes. The rest can be make on Easter. Then we just need to decided what to bake for dessert. Tay I know that is your specialty." Kylie says. 

"That sounds good. Yeah I can make what ever and how ever much we need. I can do cakes, cookies, pies what ever you want!" I say. 

----- 

After almost 4 hours we have two dinner dishes and three dessert. There is a double batch of sugar cookies, a cake, and pie. 

"We did an amazing job!" I say. Almost like perfect timing the boys walk in with the girls. 

"Wow it smells amazing in here" Travis says kissing the top of my head. He is carrying a giggling Elliot. 

"Thanks did you have fun with the girls?" 

"Yes we had a great time we went to the park, they got some ice cream, and we went to see the Easter Bunny." 

"You guys saw the Easter Bunny?" I ask. 

"Yeah the girls really wanted to. They got pictures with him. They loved it." he says with a laugh. 

after everyone got settled in we had some pizza that they picked up on the way home. The girls and the grand parents had gone to bed. So it was Jason, Kylie, Travis and I sitting on the couch. We were just chatting about everything. After a while both couples decided to go up to bed. I found my self in an oversized Cincinnati t-shirt and pj bottoms. Travis with a Chiefs shirt and pjs bottoms as well. We got into bed and I snuggled up next to him. He wrap his arm around me as I get conferrable. 

"I love you" I say in a sleepy haze.

"I love you too sweetie" 

An: yay! prob 3 parts to this story! hope you enjoyed #double up load.