34

Copyright ©

Cameron's POV

I knew the spell was beginning to wear off as the second the memories of the cabin started coming back to me.

Walking back go the pack house from the cabin feeling guilty knowing that my mate begged me to stay and I still said no to her.

Me and my wolf knew that we was being followed and watched everywhere we went and we couldn't risk our mate and our pups life.

" I know your there, so you can come out now" I shouted out loud knowing they would hear me or should I say she would hear me.

Just when I thought it wasn't anyone Rosie stepped out from the woods and stood there smirking.

"What are you doing here Rosie?" I played along knowing that if I let it slip that Malia was alive I was putting her in danger.

"So I thought the witch is dead, I could come back and claim back what is rightfully mine" she stepped closer towards me and smashed her lips that were caked in lip gloss onto mine and instantly I pulled away from her and growled loudly.

"Just because my mate is dead does not mean I will go near you ever!" Grabbing hold of her arms and pulled her into the house where Troy and Chase were watching TV waiting for me to come home.

"What the hell is she doing here!?" Chase shouted shocking all of us including Rosie.

"Im getting my man back" Rosie smirked which made me frown at her and growl quietly.

"Is that true Cam?" Troy asks me like I've lost my mind.

"Like hell is it true" I growled.

"BORIS!" I shouted at my guard.

"Alpha" he walks into the room and bowed at me ad he took what was happening.

"Take her down to the cells" I growled.

"Cammi what is this!?"her voice screamed as Boris was walking her out of the house.

"Rosie you've been in my pack for years so you should know by now what happens when it comes to rogues entering my pack without permission" I smirked as her eyes widen in shock.

"But Malia isn't here, why are you treating me this way?!" She screamed as Boris held onto her.

"Thats why I'm more ruthless than ever because I have lost my mate" I stated to her.

"But I thought..." she whispers.

"You thought what Rosie, that because my mate isn't here that I would sleep with you?" She didn't say anything but nodded.

"I didn't do it before her and I am sure as hell not going to start now" I growled at her making her flinch away from me.

"Take her away Boris." I told him and then the peace and quiet was brought back and made me look at the two idiots I call friends .

"Do you both really have no faith in me what's so ever?" I asked as I was hurt that they would believe in something like that.

"I'm sorry man" they both said at the same time but I didnt want to hear it at the moment and decided to go to bed early.

*****

Sitting in the kitchen eating breakfast as I was wondering what Malia was doing hoping that she wasn't stressing out.

And that's when Chase came in looking just as stressed .

"Whats up your arse?" I asked him.

"That thing you asked me to do the other day, it's frustrating me out" he says making me frown confused.

"How so?" I asked.

"Because I couldn't find her anywhere" he growled out but then I listened to he's words again.

"Have you heard anything from her?" Chase looked at me.

"Yeah it took alot to find her, she took your threat to heart and went into hiding" Chase explains to me why it was so hard to hide her.

"Good." I said as I took a bite into my pancakes not caring much about her.

"So is she coming?" I asked him.

"Yeah she's on her way, the baby is with her human boyfriend" he says as he sits down next to me.

"Human?" I questioned him wondering if I heard him right.

"Yeah" he laughs and shook he's head.

"It didn't take her long to decide to come here" I frowned confused about how quickly it took her to make her mind up.

"It was thinking that until I quote, I have some unfinished business anyway" he frowned and I couldn't help but feel sick knowing what this means.

And then we heard knocks on the front door making me and Chase look over and that's when Troy made an appearance.

Troy got off he's seat and walked over to the door to show the one person I hate for taking what belonged to me.

"Shanice" I looked at Troy as he looked shocked at first and then growled quietly.

'Let her in Troy'  I mindlinked him telling him it's alright.

"Hello Cameron" she says ad she gave me a sad smile which made me look away disgusted with this human being.

"Come on, we need to talk" Troy says as he opens the door wider for her to walk into the pack house.

"Where is everyone?" She asks as she looks around the room.

"Sleeping" she looks at me and frowns.

"Chase said you found your mate so where is she?" She asks me.

"She's dead." I snapped at her but couldn't help it as it was her mate who tried to kill her.

"Do you mind if I asked how?" She asks me.

"I think you around to ready know the answer to that one" I looked at her and saw in her eyes which told me that she already knew.

"I take it that the look that Chase is giving me that my mate had something to do either this" she says with regret in her eyes as she looks at us three.

"He murdered my mate because of what you did to me" I frown st her ad she looks away.

"Im sorry" she whispers still looking away from me.

"Why is this unfinished business you have come back for?" Troy asked changing the subject which I'm grateful for and I gave him a sad smile thanking him.

"I came to reject him." She says as she looks around expecting for us to say something but we didn't, we didn't know what to say.